Older Ladies TTC - Please be my friends....

I know....still a bit dubious......have started bleeding at this stage before so taking it easy no stress and feet up!!!!!

Yay. Taking it easy is defo the thing for you and it's great that you get a scan at 7 weeks. Wishing you loads of luck. Gonna look into that reflexology.:happydance:

Yay. Taking it easy is defo the thing for you and it's great that you get a scan at 7 weeks. Wishing you loads of luck. Gonna look into that reflexology.:happydance:

Thanks...........reflexology maybe that was what did it???!!!
I am taking the baby asprin too as told. Just pray that this holds on until I get my scan!!!

I am about to start a reflexology course and start up my own business now!!!
Beats trying to find another job!!!

Absolutely starving ATM eating for England!!! Gotta go and eat!!! :dohh:

A friend of mine was ttc for over a year, she had all the tests and so did her hubby but there was nothing wrong with either. Unexplained infertility. She went for reflexology and was pg within 2 months - now proud mother of a beautiful little girl.

That's a great story! Nise!

Jaccib fxd for you and this sticky bean!
:thumbup:

WoW I am inspired!!!! I was feeling defo out this month on day 25 and AF symptoms for past 7 days but now not so sure!!! I was always a 28 regular cycle girl right up until my 40th birthday and I swear they went mad from that date. Anyone tried Agnus Castus I tried before for PMT but it wrecked my cycle but now that its gone to pot anyway now I might try again
By the way DP is 31 toyboy yeah!! hears hoping his swimmers are good(test due 14th sept) how nervous is he ha ha:winkwink:

Good luck Spencerbear-I ma trying not to pee on a stick now but I swore I would wait until defo missed date!!!! Its harder than not eating chocolate with PMS!! xx

You ladies and your boytoys!! I love it!!
Well, the more I read ovulation predictors and all that stuff, I don't think I will be ovulating when hubby is here :( I am not tracking or charting or temping yet, this is just based off my LMP date and what the OV predictors online tell me :( :( :(

You ladies and your boytoys!! I love it!!
Well, the more I read ovulation predictors and all that stuff, I don't think I will be ovulating when hubby is here :( I am not tracking or charting or temping yet, this is just based off my LMP date and what the OV predictors online tell me :( :( :(

When was you 1st cd?

Well, I started spotting Aug 26, but my full flow didn't start til the next day- Aug 27th???

Well, I started spotting Aug 26, but my full flow didn't start til the next day- Aug 27th???

When is Dh going to be home for his visit? I just went out and estimated O time based on this and it says fertile time is Sep 6-11 but that is based on a 28 day cycle and me putting different numbers in this means you can have sex anytime in there and there's a possibility of you catching the egg.

Fxd and loads of dust to you!

Oh Sunshine...if those are the days, then it couldn't be more perfect...he will be home from 3rd-10th! I can't figure out how long my cycle is- it varies from one month being 27 days to being 30 days. I guess I need to just let mature take its course and if it's meant to be it will be right?? But, I will be praying that it's the days you posted above :) Thanks!

Oh Sunshine...if those are the days, then it couldn't be more perfect...he will be home from 3rd-10th! I can't figure out how long my cycle is- it varies from one month being 27 days to being 30 days. I guess I need to just let mature take its course and if it's meant to be it will be right?? But, I will be praying that it's the days you posted above :) Thanks!

Good luck Amos! I used an average of 28 day cycles so I think you'll be golden! :hugs:

Hi,

Can you join too please. I'm new to this but have been reading some of the threads & would really love to talk to people who are feeling the same.

I'm 32 & my DH is 35, we've been ttc #1 for 2 yrs now, DH had a test 3 months ago and came back with low sperm count so are waiting to be tested again this month. My levels seem to be OK so far.....really frustrating!!

Welcome Tass!

And thanks again Sunshine!!

Jaccib and Shawnie- anymore news to share with us?

Mama- is your man behaving???

Hugs Amos! Some things I'm kinda scared to mention how things are going in some areas cuz im not sure if its ok to bring up. I don't want to upset anyone you know.... I go for my first scan on friday morning which will only be 5w1d. My doc says its to rule out a tube pregnancy but we know its to ease my mind and see if there's something there this time since he says last time there never was anything to start with...I'm not expecting to see a heart beat but it would be nice to see a little dot inside another dot lol

I am showing more signs now =) and I am UP early again! Talk about a turn around from being a night owl to a day bird in only a week.... My poor DP tried to wake me when he got home from work to see how my day went and I guess I wasn't nice and all I kept saying was "Im soooo tired, let me sleeeeeeeppppp please" lol I think I'm gonna make him a nice breakfast and some real coffee and not decaf LMAO

Hope you're well too!

Welcome Tass!

Mama- is your man behaving???

Haha! Yes, as a matter of fact, he had a complete turn around last night shortly after I told him if Im not what he wants then he needs to leave and the sooner the better. Told him I deserve to be treated better and his insensitive, self centered ways need to stop now. I make it sound like it wasnt that big a deal, but lemme tell you he HEARD ME AND UNDERSTOOD ME without a doubt this time. :haha: He is being the SWEETEST now, lets see how long it lasts :winkwink: Thanks for checkin on me!

I sure hope your cycle works out that you catch your DH right during your most fertile window this month! I cant believe its already September! Nuts, I will be 38 in 27 days!!!! :dohh:

:hugs: to you and everyone else!!! Welcome newcomers and Shawnie I think the majority of us are TRULY happy for you and would LOVE to hear from you as you progress!!! For me, its not an issue!!! :kiss: Hope you are well!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->