Older Ladies TTC - Please be my friends....

:flower:

Really sorry havent been around much just recently. Im sorry to say im avoiding here atm. Only because im doing my best not to SS and ive kept myself so busy, i can do that until i log in to bnb.

AF is due next friday so i will be back probably by wednesday. Good luck to all of you

:hugs:

Hello ladies hope your all doing well!

Meldmac hope AF stays away! It does take some time for your body to come back after giving birth so hopefully really soon for you! :hugs:

Amos I am still trying to figure my body out! :growlmad: FF moved my cross hairs to Monday! That throws everything off! I didn't dtd on Monday the I just dtd on Sunday and called it good cause I started spotting and I don't dtd whilst that crap is going on. :dohh:

:hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:
ok I feel better now. LOL

Thanks for listening hope you all are having a great day!

:hugs:

Mel- it aint over til the ol fat :witch: arrives- so FX!!!!!

Spencer- I understand about needing the time off...FX that the next time we see you it will be in First Tri!!

Mama- when will you be testing?

Sunshine- FF isn't always right- so maybe one day won't make a difference :) It sounds like our bodies don't really care what FF says anyway!

I posted on another thread about yellow CM (well, it dries light yellow in the undies)...No odor, itchiness or anything so it's not an infection. Anyone had yellowish CM???

I sometimes get this after AF has left before the EWCM so fxd for you!:thumbup:

WHOOO HOOOOOO!!! Sunshine- you just made my day!!!!! :happydance:

WHOOO HOOOOOO!!! Sunshine- you just made my day!!!!! :happydance:
Amos, mine was like that too before I ovulated. I don't get much when I check and that's what id see... I ended up using baby friendly lude just in case I didn't make nough. KFX!!

Yay!! DH will be driving home tonight, and I know all he will want to do is sleep once he gets here, but I am going to do everything in my power to make sure that doesn't happen :) Thanks ladies!!

YAY, you gettum girl! "smiles" My poor DP, I think he wanted some lastnight but I was just so tired by the time he got home I couldn't keep my eyes open.

YAY, you gettum girl! "smiles" My poor DP, I think he wanted some lastnight but I was just so tired by the time he got home I couldn't keep my eyes open.

:rofl::rofl:

:sleep: :nope::sex:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
It does get better during the 2nd tri.

You go Amos and even if he doesn't give you any tonight grab it in the morning when he's fresh. LMAO

Oh, I'll be doing some grabbing alright!!

Poor Shawnie- but it will all be SO worth it in 9 months!!!

Hi ladies....dropping in to say hope everyone is doing well and I probably will not be able to log in again until sep 13/14 so hope to see some :bfp: by then!!

:dust: to everyone and :hugs:

Aww Mel- we will miss you!! Aren't you supposed to test tomorrow???

No decided to put it off until Monday since I tested yesterday and it was :bfn:. I will let you guys know if I am able to get online then. :hugs:

Okay Meldmac. Well have fun whatever you're up to and I hope when you come back it is to give us all some more good news, after all this is currently the good news thread. Take care.:dust:

ok Mel, will look forward to your return =) Keeping FX for yas....

Hi Girls. I've managed to get my chart on here with Mama4's help. What do you think. Temp took a bit of a dive this morning after yesterdays rise so I am feeling a little fed up again. I hate this ttc malarky, but gonna be strong. If AF is coming then bring her on.

Hope everyone is well. My DP has a cold so I am avoiding him asso he has the plague poor love.

Hi ladies, hope your all OK & feeling good. AF is due today/tomorrow but trying not to test until Monday if I can hold out that long....and she doesn't come!!!!

Been feeling out of sorts for the last week, really sore boobs (buts thats not unusual for me) & REALLY tired...not sure if I'm feeling other symptons or just wanting to feel them!!

I'll keep you posted

Take care

Good Luck Tass! Hope that nasty ol bag stays away!

Hope you all are doing well getting ready to go home for the weekend wont be on til Tuesday probably. :hugs:

Good Luck Tass and good morning to the rest of you.

My temp took a dive back down to the coverline this morning, so not feeling very optimistic for me this cycle. :hissy::hissy::hissy: Got to work till 8pm tonight and I don't wanna go.

Have a good weekend x

Hey ladies hope your all well!

It's late here and thought I'd pop on and see what your all doing. I got to hang out with DD all day and we painted our fingers and toes! Loads of fun!:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->