Older Ladies TTC - Please be my friends....

Amos: I'm testing on Friday if I can hold out that long! Hope you can catch that egg! :hugs:

Sunshine: Glad your anni went well. Sounds like one of ours we didn't do a lot but it was nice!

Mama4: Almost to the end of the 2ww, this ttc is going to do me in! How are you today? Glad to hear your hubby is behaving now!

jaccib: Woohoo great test pics! I hope I can join you on Friday! How are you feeling today sweetie?

glitterqueen: my hubby is 4 years younger than me, he's my toyboy too!! :rofl: He'd kill me if he saw me writing this!!

Spencerbear: Good luck to you and lots of :dust:

Tass: Welcome hon!

shawnie: Hon share away I don't think anyone will mind. :hugs:

Well I'm feeling ok today, not so positive about this month being it though. I'm sitting here having a :coffee: trying to hold myself back from testing even though I bought two frer's this morning. Ugh I just know if I do I will be disappointed again.

Hope everyone is doing well. Sending lots of :dust: and :hugs: to everyone!

Wow Mel-time has flown- can't believe it is almost time for you to test!! Don't give in...Friday will be here soon!! Fingers crossed for you!!

Mama- I am so proud of you! Sometimes they just need a proverbial kick in the pants to get them to realize what they are doing, and it sounds like you did just that!

Shawnie- I personally would like to keep hearing your updates, but if others have a problem with that, then I understand.

Us older ladies have got it goin' on I tell ya! :hugs:

Well, my PMA just went straight out the window. DH just called and now he is only going to be able to be here through Tuesday instead of the whole week. And we will have his daughter the whole time he IS here- and he won't BD while she is here cause she has to sleep with one of us (long story there)
I just feel like crying....so there goes this month too :cry:

Oh, bugger bugger bugger, Amos - that's really shit. Won't he even consider it a hour or so after she's gone to bed and entered the land of nod? So sorry, hun that is the most frustrating thing.

Welcome Tass - Hope you get your bfp soon.

Go mama4 - you did good and it must have been really hard, I'm so proud of you.

Shawnie, please please please do keep us in the loop we're all routing for you.

Meldmac, try and be strong till Friday - I know how you feel. I'm 10dpo and waiting for Saturday. for some reason my pma took a sudden dive and I'm feeling a little bit low today even thou I have no reason for it what-so-ever.
I haven't even bought any sticks.

:hugs: to all

Oh, bugger bugger bugger, Amos - that's really shit. Won't he even consider it a hour or so after she's gone to bed and entered the land of nod? So sorry, hun that is the most frustrating thing.

Welcome Tass - Hope you get your bfp soon.

Go mama4 - you did good and it must have been really hard, I'm so proud of you.

Shawnie, please please please do keep us in the loop we're all routing for you.

Meldmac, try and be strong till Friday - I know how you feel. I'm 10dpo and waiting for Saturday. for some reason my pma took a sudden dive and I'm feeling a little bit low today even thou I have no reason for it what-so-ever.
I haven't even bought any sticks.

:hugs: to all

So sorry you're feeling low Nise :hugs: Hope you get your :bfp:. I think we all deserve one this month.

Amos: I'm so sorry honny he's not going to be there long. :hugs:

Well, my PMA just went straight out the window. DH just called and now he is only going to be able to be here through Tuesday instead of the whole week. And we will have his daughter the whole time he IS here- and he won't BD while she is here cause she has to sleep with one of us (long story there)

Oh hunni you need to get creative! You don't have to sleep together to dtd. LOL Find a way that you and he are private and then take advantage of him. LOL If you even get a quicky it can be benificial.

FXD and Good Luck, do you know anybody that has kids her age that she can go play with for an afternoon? Nothing hurt with a little afternoon delight.

:hugs:

OK ladies PMA ALL THE WAY!!

Id be sneaking in the bathroom then hahaha only takes 5 minutes LMAO enough to "wash hands" lol

:hug: to everyone and thank you... I don't know what I'd do without you all...

For some reason my mind is blah today. I read something then forget what I read! eeek. I don't get this way often but it's hitting me today..

For those who are feeling blue today, I've got a joke for you.... A duck walks into a convenient store and says "Give me some chap-stick and put it on my bill" heehee \\:D/

Mama, YOU GO GIRL!!!!! Wow, Good for you! I am so proud of you lady....

Shawnie chat away about your progress as I so love hearing about all the mile stones! I for one would love to hear all about your pg!

Evening ladies

Sorry havent got long online tonight. Just had a quick read through and will catch up properly tomorrow

Hey girls.....All seems ok with me......saw doc yesterday....he's phoning gynae at hospital to get me in for early scan at 7/8 weeks. Got midwife appointment booked for next tuesday 8th at 3.15pm

Still expect to see blood everytime I go to the loo though!!!!!!!!!!!! :dohh:

I have loads of OPK's left and did one this morning the test line was almost black!! A good sign I hope.

ONLY symptoms are bloated,ALWAYS hungry,exhausted by lunchtime,sore boobs and peeing lots more.

Hope you are all doing well

Jacci.xxxxx

You will be looking for that from here until the time you deliver. Don't get all worked up though!

Hello ladies no much going on here just go my crosshairs so I O'd on Sunday, and YES we had anniversary :sex: so fxd! I am still spotting though so will have to wait and see. Hope your all doing well! Will check back later!
:hugs:

jaccib: Glad to hear you're doing ok! :hugs:

Sunshine: Yay for anniversary :sex:

Blah can't believe I caved and did a test this morning. Well it was :bfn: so can't help but think I'm out for this month. Unless I got my dates wrong or still to early. Think I'm going to hold off now on testing until Monday if af doesn't show up.

Oh Mel so sorry your test was -, hope your dates are off! FXD!!

Aww Mel!! Don't get discouraged- it still might be too early :flower:

Ok so the spotting has stopped and turned to cm so :shrug:

I just want to be pg NOW!!

Dust to all!

Sunshine- your body sounds about as baffy as mine!!! I am having slight cramps- almost like ovulation cramps, but I just got off my freakin AF...I know it's not possible to ovulate this soon!!! Why can't our bodies go by the "body manual" for goodness sakes! Oh- what? There's no manual? Well HELL!!!! :haha:

Sunshine- your body sounds about as baffy as mine!!! I am having slight cramps- almost like ovulation cramps, but I just got off my freakin AF...I know it's not possible to ovulate this soon!!! Why can't our bodies go by the "body manual" for goodness sakes! Oh- what? There's no manual? Well HELL!!!! :haha:

Exactly! They all need to :book: and be consistant! I am so tired of my body being mean to me sometimes I wish I could go back and not be so bad to my body and abuse it in so many different ways. Not that I was that bad, just would have ttc a little earlier and not so much cigs. :dohh:

Sunshine and Amos: I know how you ladies feel. Really wish my body would go back to normal. I feel like I'm going to start af already in which case this time I would only have a 19 day cycle which really sucks. Hope if I do it's only because it is getting sorted from giving birth.

Jus wanna say Hi to everybody and hope you all had a good day - or are having a good morning/night depending on where in the world you are...Im thinking of all of you and hoping everyone is doing well. :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->