Older Ladies TTC - Please be my friends....

Well, the old :witch: has shown her face.....I'm sad that she showed up, but I guess maybe now my body can start to get back to normal....maybe next month will be mine

Amos so sorry the witch showed but yes it's a good feeling to know that your body is getting back to normal. :hugs:

Well, the old :witch: has shown her face.....I'm sad that she showed up, but I guess maybe now my body can start to get back to normal....maybe next month will be mine

Boo to the :witch: hope you kick her butt out fast!!

:hugs: amos! Sorry she got you... I'll keep FX for next month for yas for sure..

Ok so DH is thinking I'm some kind of sex fiend. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

He says "What I don't get any for a month and then wham I am expected to dtd every night" LMAO

He was so deprived. LOL

Hope all you lovely ladies are well today!
:hugs:

Tell him yes, you ARE a sex fiend, but only on ovulation days!! :haha:

Sunshine tell him to enjoy it now while he can because you are going to get pg again soon I know it. Keep up with the PMA ladies!! Lots of :dust: to you all.

I'm trying my hardest not to make hubby feel like a sperm donor. I don't think this is going to be my month as we haven't done :sex: nearly enough. I'm just so impatient to test. Blah.

:rofl::rofl: O days are mine!!! :haha:

Mel you'll get your happy ending! You so deserve it! :hugs:

Amos you remember that when you DH comes home! It only takes once!

Come on Sunshine- don't you know my PMA and advice is only for other people and not myself? :rofl:

Havent posted here in a bit - been trying to handle the muck with the DH - all things SEEM to be back on track with us- whatever hit the fan he still says no to me going back on the pill and has been overly willing to BD any time anywhere, so what the hell! :shrug: Thinking of everyone and sending tons of Baby Dust to each of you!!! PMA EVERYWHERE!!!!!!! :baby:

Glad things are getting better with DH. Men are very wierd when it comes to that stuff!

:hugs:

Hope all you ladies are well. Nothing new to report here just waiting to O.

Dust to all and LOADS OF PMA!

Happy for you Mama...Glad he came to his senses!
Nothing to report here either except that AF is now here hot and heavy- just in time for my weekend trip to see DH. BUT- on a positive note- since she did come today, according to "charts" I SHOULD be ovulating when he comes home for a WEEK next month, so WHOOOPPPPEEEEEEE!!!! Maybe my little eggy will catch a spermie!! (I am working on my PMA- can you tell?!) :haha:

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

YEAH PMA ALL THE WAY!!

Good for you! Hope you have a lovely visit with DH this weekend and you can defo have a shower and save water, :blush: or not. LMAO

OMG I am laughing so hard. My man wouldn't come near me no way no how not even in the shower, during that time LMAO he's silly.

Mama I am so glad to hear things are going ok for you hun. Men are so nutty sometimes aren't they.

Amos! lol PMA all the way lady!

OMG I am laughing so hard. My man wouldn't come near me no way no how not even in the shower, during that time LMAO he's silly.

Mama I am so glad to hear things are going ok for you hun. Men are so nutty sometimes aren't they.

Amos! lol PMA all the way lady!

My DH doesn't care, I do very much as I don't like the mess but in the shower you don't see it as you into each other usually standing up tell him just don't look down!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Did just get from going home for lunch as DH is off today from work and had me a NOONER!!!! :blush:

Good for you Sunshine!!! My DH doesnt care either- it just means he gets the extra special treatment during AF....

:rofl:

He always says and I quote (never said he was the most educated) "it don't plug no holes"

:dohh:

I would rather do that than give him special treatment :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"