Older Ladies TTC - Please be my friends....

Morning Ladies. :witch: swooped in yesterday morning without any warning. She is so damned rude. So CD2 for me today.

Hope you're all having a nice weekend. I have the builders in so am sitting at my computer with stuff all around from having to clear out 2 rooms into 1. Having new ceilings done (the only bit I daren't attempt myself) Lots of Decorating to do from next weekend. That should keep my mind off ttc.

I couldnt stay away any longer.... this 2ww is driving me mad, spending all my time trying not think about it but its always there. Anyone else having this problem?

Gave in and took a test this moning :bfn::cry: So im now thinking that i will be out this month.

Hows it going for everyone else?

Hi ladies, just popped by to hopefully inspire hope and PMA in you all as I got my first ever BFP yesterday, and I have used this thread to reassure me several times that older ladies are still getting pregnant!! Just as a reminder I am 32, DH 33, been ttc since 01.09.09 after using bcp for 14 years. Good luck to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Everyone- back from a long weekend with no computer!! That's ok cause me and the hubby have been practicing to make a baby!! That's right- even with the daughter here we still found time to get our groove on!! Whoo hooo....now, if he can just keep it up til he leaves Wednesday, we will at least have a chance this month :happydance: Hope everyone is well....Sunshine- love your new avatar picture- very pretty :)

I thought everybody should see the real me. LOL I always dress in my wedding gown and hang out with family LMAO

Sorry Nise that the ol bag got you! Moving on to this cycle fxd!:thumbup:

Congrats Mork! Well done!!!!

Amos see I told you that you'ld find a way to get busy. LOL Keep it up! WOOO HOOO!

Me I'm just waiting now. This is the last week and AF is due Saturday. :shrug: I do have tender @@'s and sensitive nips but that's about it. Oh I had heartburn the last couple of days. LOL I just thought it was from my soda I was drinking, but it usually doesn't happen so :shrug:

Hope the rest of you lovely ladies are doing well! I'm in 4 day wait. LOL cervix is high and closed. I know that has nothing to do with early pg but if it were open then AF would surely be on her way.

Meldmac hope your having a lovely vacation but get back here and tell us what you know!:hugs:

Very beautiful picture sunshine... I need to find a good one to use. I could never really tell is my cervix was closed or not. It always felt the same other then soft med or hard... Heart burn in the 2ww and after the BFP always been a huge thing for me until the past few days. Haven't had it bad since sat...

Welcome back Amos... That's wonderful news you got to get some BD time in. YAY!!! So how did you manage it? Were you both like 007 spies and doing the whole setting the time watch sneaking around the corner in the closet thing LOL just kidding. I had the theme song for James bond 007 in my head as I was saying that HAHAHAHA. I'm so silly this morning.

Mork, congrats lady!!!!

Nise sorry she got you hun. Keeping fx for yas...

Very beautiful picture sunshine... I need to find a good one to use. I could never really tell is my cervix was closed or not. It always felt the same other then soft med or hard... Heart burn in the 2ww and after the BFP always been a huge thing for me until the past few days. Haven't had it bad since sat...

Welcome back Amos... That's wonderful news you got to get some BD time in. YAY!!! So how did you manage it? Were you both like 007 spies and doing the whole setting the time watch sneaking around the corner in the closet thing LOL just kidding. I had the theme song for James bond 007 in my head as I was saying that HAHAHAHA. I'm so silly this morning.

Mork, congrats lady!!!!

Nise sorry she got you hun. Keeping fx for yas...

LOL girl....I hate to say it, but 2 of the nights we did it while she was sleeping on a pallet on the floor of our bedroom! We just had to be extra quiet- one night, we had to sneak out to the couch cause there was no being quiet that night :)

HAHAHA YOU GO GIRL! I would have done the same thing... You gotta do what you gotta do when the time says for you to. =) :thumbup:

:rofl::rofl:
Bond "James Bond"

Ok so here's how it went. LOL
:sex::sex::sex::shhh:

:flasher: follow me and then :sex::sex::sex::sleep::blush:

LMAO!!!!

hehehe....you chicks crack me up!! I was actually VERY surprised he was ok with it...hell, he even tried to get it on the next morning WHILE SHE WAS AWAKE and watching cartoons from her pallet. Guess the whole living in separate states thing is catching up to him!!!

hehehe....you chicks crack me up!! I was actually VERY surprised he was ok with it...hell, he even tried to get it on the next morning WHILE SHE WAS AWAKE and watching cartoons from her pallet. Guess the whole living in separate states thing is catching up to him!!!

Take it when you can get it! He leaves on Wednesday and you need all the spermies you can handle. LOL:thumbup:

That's right...but what are the chances of me getting pregnant when I am not "supposed" to ovulate til Friday and he leaves Wednesday? Do I even have a chance??

That's right...but what are the chances of me getting pregnant when I am not "supposed" to ovulate til Friday and he leaves Wednesday? Do I even have a chance??
Sure you do! The first time I got pregnant I only had BD 2 times in that month and the second was 4 days before I ovulated so it is possible. Just BD right before he leaves out the door heehee

Sure you do! The first time I got pregnant I only had BD 2 times in that month and the second was 4 days before I ovulated so it is possible. Just BD right before he leaves out the door heehee

Shawnie is right! Sperm can live for up to 5 days! They want you to BD two days before you O so they can be there waiting for the eggy! Good luck and FXD for you!

:dust:

Glad I could make you laugh Shawnie. LMAO

Well- I am probably out this month (here's that wonderful PMA again!)...the last time we :sex: was Monday night and he left this morning :( Oh well- he might be coming home in 3 weeks for a longer length of time, so maybe October will be my month! Hope all you ladies are doing well today!!!!

Well- I am probably out this month (here's that wonderful PMA again!)...the last time we :sex: was Monday night and he left this morning :( Oh well- he might be coming home in 3 weeks for a longer length of time, so maybe October will be my month! Hope all you ladies are doing well today!!!!

:saywhat:

I don't think your out just yet! Don't give up on the things that make you smile!:flower:

:hugs:

Thanks Sunshine...just lacking the PMA today....(can you tell???!!!) Could be cause hubby just left :cry:

you should have gave him a cup and put them on ice LMAO god I am sooo bad huh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->