• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Older Ladies TTC - Please be my friends....

Thanks Nise - i will add the Pink Grapefruit to the shopping basket :)

If anyone is (or has been) taking Bee Pollen, I am wondering when I am supposed to take it (every day, or just up to Ov etc etc..... so many questions! :wacko: )

Hi Ladies, hope you are all well and managing to get everything done, despite the snow and all the chaos it brings. You girls from the US would probably laugh at the UK's attempts to deal with snow - we are hopeless, everything comes to a stand still. Trains, busses - the councils don't bother to grit these days - apparently the huge amounts of council tax they take off us isn't enough!!!

Sunshine - Hows it all going I'm so excited that you are PG again it's just fab news.

MrsBling - Hope you get an answer on the bee pollen soon, sorry I can't help. Have you tried posting the question in the general ttc threads?

Well, take care everyone. I've got my last day of work tomorrow and then it's officially Christmas as far as I'm concerned. Think I am 6dpo but not holding out a huge amount of hope as I o'd quite early again on CD10 - Ho hum, I have been to busy to fret so am actually fairly chilled about this - but New Years resolution will be to get Follicular phase to at least CD12. :hugs:

It's going day by day atm and today had some nausea yuck but haven't felt like I was going to actually be sick :shrug:

Hope your all well!

I suppose as horrid as some of the symptoms can be, in a strange way they must be fairly comforting too! Take care of yourself Sunshine. :hugs:

I suppose as horrid as some of the symptoms can be, in a strange way they must be fairly comforting too! Take care of yourself Sunshine. :hugs:

I will defo take the ms if it means I get a baby in August! Bring it on! LOL

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and to all my Golden ladies may this holiday season be filled with good memories and family and friends! :hugs:

Merry Christmas Everyone I hope you all have a fabulous time and here's to lots of good times, sticky beans and bumps for 2010 Have fun :hugs:

Have a great christmas girls.....hope you all have fun x x Fingers crossed 2010 is our year x

Happy Christmas everyone!!!

looking forward to seeing lots of BFP's on this thread in 2010 :thumbup:

:dust: :dust:

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a....sticky bean!

https://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb215/momsteachingathome/christmas_baby_jesus.gif

Merry Christmas everyone....hope it is a wonderful day for you. :flower:

I hope everyone has had as wonderful a day with family and friends as I have! Merry Christmas, now get off the computer and get to that bedroom! Attack the hubbies! haha!

Hi :hi:

Can I join. Im 39 hubbie is 41. He has a daughter from a previous marriage. So now I have a stepdaughter :hugs:. We would love to concieve a :baby: together, despite our ages.

Hoping 2010 is our year :happydance:

Could use some buddies :hugs: :hugs::hugs:

Of course you can join in Articbaby, you are very welcome the more the merrier here.

Well, I hope everybody is having a wonderful time over the festive season - I've had a lovely chilled out Christmas and am gearing up to work again, but no scripts have arrived so I guess today will be another holiday. Can't work without the tools!!!!

Am quietly keeping everything crossed that I don't kick start 2010 with AF. Come on luck, it's time to turn around.

Hugs to all :hugs:

Just popping in to see how my lovley ladies are going! :hugs: Hope Im finding you all well and rareing to get going on making our 2010 babies! I will be holding one in my arms in 2010 without a doubt and dragging you all with me!:hugs:

Just popping in to see how my lovley ladies are going! :hugs: Hope Im finding you all well and rareing to get going on making our 2010 babies! I will be holding one in my arms in 2010 without a doubt and dragging you all with me!:hugs:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Holds out arm ready to be dragged!

Welcome Articbaby! Hope you find your stay here short and sweet!

Hope you all had a lovley Holiday season and took advantage of you OH's!

afm just doing the day by day thing. I have 8 days until my scan and can't wait! I am very nervous and happy at the same time iykwim

Morning Ladies.

Ooo Sunshine only 8 days till little beanies first public appearance. I can't wait either.

Well, I'm on 12dpo today but am suffering from temping torture coz DP woke me way to early using his bloody Sudefed nasel spray!!!! So 1st temp took a dive 36.88 suggesting AF might be on the way but I went back to sleep and took it again 3 hours later and it was way high 37.26 which would be a big temp increase. Have stuck with the first one even though it makes for a far less attractive chart and Will have to wait till tomorrow now to see which one was the most accurate! Still got my fingers crossed.

Hope you all have a lovely day. :hugs:

Nise it's not below your coverline so I wouldn't worry!

Yes now only 7 days until my scan and I can't wait! I am so excited to see the little ones heartbeating! I am so scared but so very excited in the same sense!

Hope you all are doing well!

hiya can i join i got some old eggies that im trying to make use of !!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->