Older Ladies TTC - Please be my friends....

Hi Zoe, age doesn't come into it on this thread and 36 is nothing really you're almost a youngster! My mind has gone a blank and I can't for the life of me remember what opk is - but as I'm typing this I just remembered. Ovulation Predictor kit - YAY the mind has not gone yet!!!

Not sure what's going on with it for you though, I am assuming that you are not testing with first pee of the day and you are testing at the same time each day. What brand are you using coz if its the ic's then I've never had much luck with them either. I tend to use the Clear blue smiley face ones - I can't stand all that, are the lines the same colour business, it's enough to drive you insane. (The CB ones are much cheaper if you buy them from Amazon) It could be that you have simply missed the surge - I tend to test twice a day on the optimum days just to be sure and have found that the surge can often start quite late at night, so had I tested at say 2pm each day I might have missed it. Good luck, hun I hope you find it soon. :hugs:

Zoe- you are a spring chicken around here- then again- we ALL are :)

Hello all, I am just taking a break from breaking my back out in the garden fighting brambles and such. The weather is fantastic for this time of year so it's nice that I have another week off work. I am planning on growing lots of veggies in amongst the flowers this year.

Well, on the ttc front FF moved my crosshairs from the dismal CD8 to a slightly more respectable CD10 and I am now 10dpo but not holding out much hope.

I am making a few changes this coming cycle and putting myself on Royal Jelly CoQ10 and I'm gonna do Soy Isoflavones from CD3 to CD7 to see if that will help lengthen my FP. Apart from the fact that age is against me!!! all tests have come back fine so I am thinking that perhaps my eggs need to be a little more mature before venturing out - we'll see.

Anyway, have a lovely weekend and those of you in England I hope you are enjoying the unseasonable good weather. Makes a change :hugs:

I know the weather has been fantastic, not quite vest weather here at the seaside :haha:

Thanks to you thread Nise, will be starting Royal Jelly..... to go with SMEP

At the moment im 12DPO with acid burning my throat, tingly/burning sensation in my boobs and a sicky feeling. But to make me think its in my head i also have a :bfn: from 11DPO. Im just waiting for my outbreak of spots and temper to kick in, that way ill know she is coming.

Oh Spencerbear, all those signs sound so positive - lets hope that 11dpo was just a tad to early, I so want you to have some good news - and me to. Hell I want everybody to have some good news - we've been here long enough. God, if you're there, can you hear me? Are you listening?

Amos, just wondering how you're getting on, hun I think of you often.

Hope everybody else is doing well. :hugs:

It would be lovely if we both got our + this month......im keeing my fingers crossed. Hope you enjoy your trip away this week.

I also wonder how your getting on Amos, really miss your posts on this thread, although understand why you probably dont post x x

Hello girls....I have been so crazy busy around here that I usually only have time to just scan some posts. I definitely miss all you wonderful ladies! We are getting ready to go on a cruise the 19th through the 24th so very excited!!! Started taking my meds last week, so hopefully all my levels are getting back to normal- I don't go back to the doctor until the end of April. I still had some HCG in my blood last week- not sure why that's still there, but.....
Spencer- you are still early, but those signs could be promising :)
Nise- hope you are still enjoying all that lovely weather. Sounds like a good time to make a baby :)

Hi Ladies,

Thought I would pop in and say :hi: and see how you are all doing :)

Oooh Congratulations Spencerbear I have just noticed your Avatar :) x

OMG Spencer....I am SOOOOOOO happy for you!!!! Sticky baby dust to ya!!

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::yipee::yipee::yipee: I'm made up for your SB - What brilliant news to come home to. Congratulations, my lovely. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

hi girls long time no been on !!!

spencerbear fantastic hun im so happy for you :)

hoe is everyone else ??

Hi Ladies, long time no hear. Hope everyone is okay and just enjoying life.

I've just coming to the end of my first 'just relax and it will happen' cycle!!!!
I dumped the thermometer and the opks and decided it was time to have my proper life back - I was becoming way to obsessed. My head is in a much better place, sex is fun again and all pressure off. I think I am now able to accept what will be will be and what won't won't without falling into a jibbering heap. So all is good with me. :hugs:

Hi everyone. Nise- so glad you are able to be relaxed. Hope it brings you a sticky bean!!
Things aren't so wonderful here on the Gulf Coast :( I am going through my fifth loss right now. I am praying that I just didn't get a good full month of my meds in before I became pregnant. I have also decided to start taking baby aspirin and progesterone from ovulation til my period to see if those can help. I am so praying this is not a genetic issue or the fact that my eggs are too old and not healthy. :(

ah Amos im so sorry ,, i can't imagime how you must feel :( all i can offer is a :hugs: and hope your luck changes soon ...

Hi everyone. Nise- so glad you are able to be relaxed. Hope it brings you a sticky bean!!
Things aren't so wonderful here on the Gulf Coast :( I am going through my fifth loss right now. I am praying that I just didn't get a good full month of my meds in before I became pregnant. I have also decided to start taking baby aspirin and progesterone from ovulation til my period to see if those can help. I am so praying this is not a genetic issue or the fact that my eggs are too old and not healthy. :(

I hope you are doing better these days. I truly think the baby aspirin and progesterone from ovulation is what saved me! I was on my 3rd loss when I did those two additional steps and it worked I have everything crossed for you and DH!

:hugs:

Hope everybody else is doing well!:thumbup:

Oh Sunshine, I pray that is my problem too!! And look at you- 26 weeks!!! How excited are you???!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->