Older Ladies TTC - Please be my friends....

I just had my bloods done this morning and will know tomorrow, but I started bleeding and cramping last night, so I am pretty sure it's over :(

Just got back from the doc and sooooo happy I have something wrong with me!!! I have high homocysteine levels and low folate levels, both which can cause early pregnancy loss!!! And more importantly, is easily fixable!!! Whooo hooooo!!!!
How are my golden girls today???

Just got back from the doc and sooooo happy I have something wrong with me!!! I have high homocysteine levels and low folate levels, both which can cause early pregnancy loss!!! And more importantly, is easily fixable!!! Whooo hooooo!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

So glad you have found out what's up! Even more happy that it's an easy fix!

:hugs::hugs: and more :hugs:

Its great news that they know what is causing your loses and that it can be fixed easily :thumbup::hugs:

afm - i think im out this month. We bd on cd 8, 10,11 and 13. Accodring to my persona i got my O on cd 12. So looks like i completely missed the one day i needed, all cause me and OH had a fight that day :cry:

Oh well, lets hope this 2ww goes quickly and then i can move on.

Added to that we have just been given notice on our house, as the landlady wants to move back, so now im house hunting again :cry:

Its great news that they know what is causing your loses and that it can be fixed easily :thumbup::hugs:

afm - i think im out this month. We bd on cd 8, 10,11 and 13. Accodring to my persona i got my O on cd 12. So looks like i completely missed the one day i needed, all cause me and OH had a fight that day :cry:

Oh well, lets hope this 2ww goes quickly and then i can move on.

Added to that we have just been given notice on our house, as the landlady wants to move back, so now im house hunting again :cry:

Oh hun don't count yourself out there :nope: you dtd prior so the spermies were waiting there for O time:thumbup: fxd that this is your month!

:hugs: Amos so glad they have managed to find the cause, and that there's an easy fix :hugs: x

hi everyone are you all ok havn't been in much been really busy :)

Im totally fed up......

We have just been given notice that our landlady wants to move back to the house we rent, so now have to move. To make this worse OH was recently made redundent and has been able to find anything else and my dad was our guarantor on this house and he was made redundant at xmas. So now we dont have one and are really struggling to find something......:cry::cry:

So now not only am i hunting an egg but a house too!!!

Oh no Spencer....talk about things piling on. :( I hope you are able to find both the eggy and the house very soon!!!

Helloooooooo Golden Girls. I feel like I've not been around for ever but in truth its only been a few weeks. Just had a really heavy work schedule with mostly very odd hours so just been sleeping, working, sleeping and doing my best to catch O. to early to know if I've achieved that but I definitely managed to catch one hell of a cold right around O giving me one almighty temp rise :rofl: Got my opk on CD8 this cycle - possibly the earliest ever, so not really pinning much hope on success, but you never know.

Amos - I'm so sorry you've been through the mill again, but delighted to hear that you now know the reason and it is easily fixed. Have you stopped bleeding now? I do hope so - I want you to have a sticky bean so very much. :hugs:

CSunshine - Get you, nearly 21 weeks now - so happy you got your sticky bean. Hope the 9 month wait is treating you well.

Glitter - Here's some :dust: for this coming cycle. sorry the witch gave you a hard time - let's hope you don't see her again for some time.

Spencerbear - Damn, you have had your fair share of bad luck this year. So sorry to hear about the house and possibly having to move again. With regards to catching the eggie, I would say you have all the bases well and truly covered with plenty of little :spermy: armed and waiting. It's about time you had a bit of good luck :dust:

Hope everybody has a lovely Easter break. I've now got 2 whole weeks off to recover. Hoping the weather will get better and I can get out in the garden. :hugs:

My facebook status has pretty much said the same thing of late. Think its about time i got something to go right :haha::haha: who am i kidding.

Have been watching your chart and that is one strange cycle youve got going on there :hugs:

My facebook status has pretty much said the same thing of late. Think its about time i got something to go right :haha::haha: who am i kidding.

Have been watching your chart and that is one strange cycle youve got going on there :hugs:

I know, I'm just hoping that since all my usually text book style charts result in absolutely nothing, maybe this crazy one will have a different ending :rofl:

Thumbs up for crazy charts Nise!!! I hope you caught your eggy!!!
I have stopped bleeding- thanks for asking. I only bled about 5 days and it was only heavy the first two thank goodness.
Hope everyone is having a good Easter.

Amos
My heart goes out to you- i hope your treatment works heres to sticky beans xxx
day 13 in the quest to ov-bd every other night since day 10- no positive ov yet but lots of cm! must be the robbitussin i am taking for bloody cold and sore throat-typical i am on holiday from work for 13 days and was going to do loads- so far i have watched so much tele my eyes hurt-ah well the cleaning can wait-hope everyone has a happy and Productive easter !!!

I know, I'm just hoping that since all my usually text book style charts result in absolutely nothing, maybe this crazy one will have a different ending :rofl:

good luck xxxx

Amos - I'm so very pleased to hear that, fab news hun :thumbup:

Glitterqueen - Well, I hear it is the right time of year for egg hunting :rofl: That's got to count for something.

Spencerbear - Sending you a little extra :dust::dust::dust:. Hope you guys are coming up with some ideas on the house front. Are you going to stay in Hastings?

To everybody else hope you've all enjoyed the Easter break. :hugs:

Thanks Nise, heres hoping the extra dust works. Yeah will be staying in the hastings/st leonards area. Only problem is finding something even halfway decent in such a short time. Everytime we have found something up till now they either have gone or wont take us because im the only one working and not earning enough, without help from the council. Have seen a house today and going to talk to them tomorrow about that side of things. Its not the best of locations but is within budget and has 3 beds and a garden, so i not complaining.

Did you enjoy yourself today? Hope that chart of yours leads to something nice, as you really deserve it. Enjoy your trip to your friends and dont forget a trip to the seaside lol

Hope everyone else is keeping well :hugs:

Hi

Well hello all I am back had a bit of a break while we got our house and family in order after my reversal not being the raving result we had hoped for, and now feeling much more positive. I have Endo and only one tube plus am 36 but thinking the age doesn't matter as much. We are back to consultant nest Wednesday as no positive OPT, any other more experienced ladies having trouble with OPT and could it be related to the Endo, but please not the age hahaha
Love Zoe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->