Older Ladies TTC - Please be my friends....

Congrats mrsbling!!! I actually just got a positive test, but I am scared it's leftover hcg from my ectopic 6 weeks ago.....I am too scared to be excited.

Wow congratulations amos :happydance: - I know the feeling about being to scared to be excited...... every single twinge or pain is sending me to panic!!!!
We must both get our feet up and start relaxing :)

:happydance: Congrats mrsbling! YAAAAAY! Okay, what are the few things you did differently? Enquiring minds want to know! or is it, inquiring? whatever.

Thank you :)

....well I use the CBFM every month anyway, but thought I would follow the sperm meets egg plan. So we BD the 5th days of highs, then the next two days of peaks (OV) then the following day, missed a day, then the day after........OOOhh and we only BD in the early mornings (about 5am) before DH left for work - We only ever used to BD in the evenings :) and I used preseed which I had been using for a few months anyway!!!

SO FX'd little bean is very sticky and makes a nice comfy bed to settle in for the next 9 months :) x

hi ladies how exciting i havn't been on for a while and now there are beans present !!!

Wow Amos thats great news.......really hope things are good this time. Dont forget to keep us posted :hugs:

I dont think there are many of us left now lol

I would never forget my golden girls!! I have just sort of stayed away to keep me from obsessing about things.....but now I am back and can obsess over every little thing!!!
Sunshine- you are trudging right along aren't you??!!! 19 weeks?? Wow- I know you are getting more and more excited by the day!!

I would never forget my golden girls!! I have just sort of stayed away to keep me from obsessing about things.....but now I am back and can obsess over every little thing!!!
Sunshine- you are trudging right along aren't you??!!! 19 weeks?? Wow- I know you are getting more and more excited by the day!!

Thank you Amos and yes excited but still very scared too. We go find out the gender next Wednesday and everytime I have to go to the doctor I keep remembering that appt last year when we couldn't find the hb so I have good moments and bad, pretty much a basket case these days.

So do you have any new news????:hugs:

Awww the gender scan! I know it's nerve wracking walking into the same room that you have gotten bad news in the past. But just look how well little bean is doing.....He's doing so well you get to find out the gender! That's a HUGE step! And yes I said he....not really sure why.....hmmmm.......if it's a boy, call me psychic!!!
No news here, just feeling that same dull ache in my left side like last month's ectopic. Praying it's nothing, but I am not very hopeful :(

amos and mrs bling-keeping everything crossed for you both xxx
I am cd 2 my period came 4 weeks after d& c so i know i am lucky as some people wait months it is the period from hell and really bad pms for about 9 days before but i can officially ttc again i really hope i don't have to wait too long-seems to be some great baby dust here so fingers crossed xx

Sorry the ol witch is being mean to you glitter :( But I am also glad she showed her face on time- it's the least she could do!!

Awww the gender scan! I know it's nerve wracking walking into the same room that you have gotten bad news in the past. But just look how well little bean is doing.....He's doing so well you get to find out the gender! That's a HUGE step! And yes I said he....not really sure why.....hmmmm.......if it's a boy, call me psychic!!!
No news here, just feeling that same dull ache in my left side like last month's ectopic. Praying it's nothing, but I am not very hopeful :(

I have everything crossed for you! Just a quick question please have you had an af since your ectopic? Try not to read to much into the ache as that may just be how your boby feels when pg. :shrug:

:hugs:

No- I have not had AF since the ectopic. I asked if there was any way this was leftover hcg and the doctor said it was a very very slim chance, so I know that is a possibility. But I know I ovulated and she said I would not have ovulated had I still had levels of hcg in my system. I hope it's nothing, but it really does feel exactly like last time.

No- I have not had AF since the ectopic. I asked if there was any way this was leftover hcg and the doctor said it was a very very slim chance, so I know that is a possibility. But I know I ovulated and she said I would not have ovulated had I still had levels of hcg in my system. I hope it's nothing, but it really does feel exactly like last time.

:hugs:

When will they be giving you a scan?

I had one wednesday and I am too early to see anything in the tube or the uterus. I will be getting my blood test results this afternoon- it won't show anything definitive, but at least I will know if my levels are rising fast enough!

I had one wednesday and I am too early to see anything in the tube or the uterus. I will be getting my blood test results this afternoon- it won't show anything definitive, but at least I will know if my levels are rising fast enough!

You so deserve to have a happy ending!:hugs: everything crossed for you!

Well ladies it's not good news. My levels were at 108 wednesday and they had fallen to 101 on friday. So it's either another mc or another ectopic. I am going for more bloodwork Monday and then another scan on wednesday. I just really can't believe it's happening again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->