Older Ladies TTC - Please be my friends....

Well im on CD9 and just my luck my OH has been sent away to do a course with work, its only a week long but just typical that it will be this next week. I feel like murdering his boss right now

Aww Spencerbear, I feel your pain :(
Shawnie- don't get down- you know they say every pregnancy is different and so are the early symptoms, so this month could still be your month! PMA woman!!! :hugs:

Well you can all commit me now. I feel like an idiot. I did a test tonight because I had convinced myself that the 3.5 days of bleeding wasn't my af but implantation. Doh. I wasted a perfectly good test for nothing. I just want to be pg so bad.

Aww Mel....If they had to commit every woman who did that, the looney bins would be OVERFLOWING!!!!
You are not crazy....I had to stop myself from buying a test last night- and I want to test because I have had sex ONE TIME since my D&C? Now that might be a little on the crazy side
:hugs: to you

Shawnie- don't get down- you know they say every pregnancy is different and so are the early symptoms, so this month could still be your month! PMA woman!!! :hugs:
OMG you are right lady! I got my :bfp: today!!!!! and no signs at all yet!
im alll whicked excited right now lol ok ive got to go to a baby shower, ill chack back with everyone later. omg i love you all yay!!!

im alll whicked excited right now lol ok ive got to go to a baby shower, ill chack back with everyone later. omg i love you all yay!!!

Congrats!! I'm so happy for you!

Wooooo Hooooo! Thats awesome! Congrats!!!!!! Im so very happy for you!:dance:

Thank you so much. I am calling the doctors tomorrow to set appointments up. I just hope this ones a sticky one...

Yay Shawnie!!!! I am soooooo happy for you!!!! Stick baby stick!!! :dust:

Good afternoon ladies! Well, I'm going kinda nuts over my temping... I was temping at 10am but my body would wake before my alarm at 8ish or 9 so I started setting my alarm to the time that my body has been waking me at to try and get my temp time even. wouldn't you know it, I woke at the original time today! Grrrr I must have slept right threw my alarm clock and woke at 10 on the dot. Go figure.

Mel I hope you start to feel better soon hun. Hugs to you...

Sunshine, I am in the US too...has your doc said anything as to why he thinks this is happening?

Amos, how have you been sweets?

Thanks Shawnie no Dr hasn't said anything. I have to have 3 mc before they will do anything though. I am still here trying but my age is defo a big factor as the % of mc goes up with age so :shrug: All we can do is keep trying and then one day WHAM!!!! :baby: LOL

Good afternoon ladies! Well, I'm going kinda nuts over my temping... I was temping at 10am but my body would wake before my alarm at 8ish or 9 so I started setting my alarm to the time that my body has been waking me at to try and get my temp time even. wouldn't you know it, I woke at the original time today! Grrrr I must have slept right threw my alarm clock and woke at 10 on the dot. Go figure.

Mel I hope you start to feel better soon hun. Hugs to you...

Sunshine, I am in the US too...has your doc said anything as to why he thinks this is happening?

Amos, how have you been sweets?

Thanks Shawnie no Dr hasn't said anything. I have to have 3 mc before they will do anything though. I am still here trying but my age is defo a big factor as the % of mc goes up with age so :shrug: All we can do is keep trying and then one day WHAM!!!! :baby: LOL

I am in the same situation. So far I haven't had a problem getting Pregnant, I have a problem with viability. I've never heard a heart beat. My doctor isn't counting my past mc due to it being in my 20's. Will see how this time goes. I'll be praying for ya lady...

We will all have happy and healthy 9 months!

I tell you what God has to have heard my prayers by now! It's been a really tough year so far and am so ready for a happy ending!

:hugs:

Shawnie you'll get to hear the hb and then hold the healthy result in about 9 months! Keep positive and always do what makes you smile!

Thanks sunshine.... You just made me smile. thank you.

Shawnie I am very positive and to tell you the truth we all deserve the happy ending! Living is so hard sometimes but the end result is the most awesome feeling and most powerful feeling you will ever experience in your whole life! I say this from experience as my DD is 10yrs old and has made every day since her birth an adventure.

I have so much PMA I'm about to explode. LOL:thumbup:

We will all have happy and healthy 9 months!

I tell you what God has to have heard my prayers by now! It's been a really tough year so far and am so ready for a happy ending!

:hugs:

Shawnie you'll get to hear the hb and then hold the healthy result in about 9 months! Keep positive and always do what makes you smile!

Sweetie I hope you get your happy ending soon! :hugs:

You're a wonderful woman sunshine...OK call me silly but, what is PMA? lmao

You're a wonderful woman sunshine...OK call me silly but, what is PMA? lmao

Thank you so much I try to be the person that I would like to have in my life!

POSITIVE MENTAL ATTITUDE!

Your not silly as there are so many acranyms (sp) for so many different slangs. LOL

Thanks Meldmac and yes we will all get our happy ending!

:thumbup:

ohh ok thanks lol I thought it was a drug or something. Have to say the best natural drug for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->