Older Ladies TTC - Please be my friends....

Mel- hope it's not AF- that's not very nice of her to get you early :(

Unfortunately this 2 week thing will be going for a while until the economy picks up in my town so he can come back here to work. I don't know what the chances are of me getting pregnant only seeing each other twice a month, but, here's to hoping and praying!!

Everyone have a wonderful weekend!!!:flower:

Wahhhhhhhhh the :witch: got me!! On to next cycle I guess.

Well, I doubt this month will be mine....after 2 weeks of anticipation and ONE night of wild monkey sex, I woke up Saturday morning with a terrible UTI...I had such plans to take advantage of my hubby ALL weekend- not just one night :( Oh well- I guess it does just take one time right?? :)

Awww Amos sorry to hear that. Sending you :hugs:

Wahhhhhhhhh the :witch: got me!! On to next cycle I guess.

:hugs:........Keep on trying.

Had a fab weekend........................So 1WW here I come. AF due next monday!

I really must keep away fom these HPT's.......but I am quietly confident!!!!:happydance:

Soooo desperate to test it's unbelievable!!:wacko: Got loads of IC OPK's and HPT's in my draw what do you reckon??? Won't be disappointed if it turns out to be a :bfn: as I know it's probably too early anyways :muaha: so come on girls what do you think I SHOULD DO????

Be strong Jaccib...wait a little longer.....(I am one to talk!)

OMG!!!!! Yay Jaccib!!!!! I am so happy for you :hugs:

OMG!!!!! Yay Jaccib!!!!! I am so happy for you :hugs:

Said would give these young ones a run for their money!!!! :haha::haha::haha::haha:

Not shouting it out too loud though.....it is really too early....always a chance....NAH not going to say it....but you know what I mean...... going to go on holiday....RELAX for 8 days...come home and phone doc's then get sorted for early scan. Gynae said to take baby asprin and see doc to get me in for a scan at 7/8 weeks!!!! I know I shouldn't but I am getting excited now!! :happydance:

OH doesn't have a clue yet!!! He went off to work at 8 and isn't back until Tuesday night!!!!! Can't tell him over the phone just have to wait!!!!

Check my ticker???????? Also convo in "Determined not to SS......." in TTC!!!!!!

Big congrats hon!!! I'm so happy for you!

Ugh think I may have the swine flu and hubby too. I'm actually glad now if it is that I'm not pg. On a positive note it's the best timing possible as if i get it now I don't have to worry about getting it while pg, and we're going away in sept. and again in Nov. Got to try having some PMA for a change.

Aww Mel...sorry to hear you are sickly :( But I love your PMA!!! Here's to hoping you and hubby are feeling much better soon :hugs:

Check my ticker???????? Also convo in "Determined not to SS......." in TTC!!!!!!

Big congrats hon!!! I'm so happy for you!

Ugh think I may have the swine flu and hubby too. I'm actually glad now if it is that I'm not pg. On a positive note it's the best timing possible as if i get it now I don't have to worry about getting it while pg, and we're going away in sept. and again in Nov. Got to try having some PMA for a change.

Hey thanks.

Swine flu.......nooooooo hope it isn't but IF it is get over it REAL quick!!!

Congrats jacibb, sending lots of positive thoughts your way for stickiness (sp?)

Jaccib your news is awesome. Congratulations I'm so happy for you what fabulous news. :wohoo: I've been following your news in several threads and I am just made up for you.

wow - look what I've missed

Jaccib - congrats hon - I'm crossing everything for a nice sticky little bean for you and a H&H 9 months.....

Mel - sorry to hear you are feeling poorly pet - hope its not the dreaded swine and that you both feel much better soon...

As for DH going away for 2 weeks Amos that must suc - still needs must and all that in this bloomin recession....

Anyway, hope everyone is well......cant wait for more exciting BFPs xxxx

The swine flu eek, oh I sure hope you feel better sooon!! I am a big baby I can't handle being sick. I can care for others being sick but I suck at it for myself lol go figure...

Not much going on for me today, Just trying to pass the time while working... I sure hope this week flys by.

Anyone else testing on the 22nd or the 24th this month?

:cry:My :bfp: has gone and turned into a :bfn: :cry:don't know what the hell is going on....off to France today.....let you know what happens when We get back at beginning of September.

:cry:My :bfp: has gone and turned into a :bfn: :cry:don't know what the hell is going on....off to France today.....let you know what happens when We get back at beginning of September.

I'm so sorry hon :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->