Older Ladies TTC - Please be my friends....

Hello ladies may I join you?

I am 39yrs old and DH is 32 this coming week. I have one DD who is 10 and in the last 6 month have had two mc. I am ttc straight away this time as last time it took 3 cycles after waiting one out.

I have huge PMA and want older ladies to share in my experiences.

Sure...come on in Sunshine.....sorry to hear about your losses :(

Sorry for the double post! (Old age- I forget from one minute to the next what I want to say!)

Am I crazy for wanting to test after ONE round of :sex: with my husband? I guess I want it to happen NOW and I am scared it will never happen. It's only been a few days since the weekend away and every little thing makes me think I am pregnant. (Heartburn-small cramps)....Am I losing my mind or is this "normal" after losing a baby??

I am 39yrs old and DH is 32 this coming week. I have one DD who is 10 and in the last 6 month have had two mc. I am ttc straight away this time as last time it took 3 cycles after waiting one out.

Heya Sunshine!! Welcome over here :happydance:

Sorry for the double post! (Old age- I forget from one minute to the next what I want to say!)

Am I crazy for wanting to test after ONE round of :sex: with my husband? I guess I want it to happen NOW and I am scared it will never happen. It's only been a few days since the weekend away and every little thing makes me think I am pregnant. (Heartburn-small cramps)....Am I losing my mind or is this "normal" after losing a baby??

I'm the same way I'm terrified that I wont be able to get pg again after losing Devin. I know there is no logical reason for me to think this way but it's in the back of my mind always.

I don't think you are losing your mind sweetie I think it's just we want to fill those empty arms quickly. :hugs:

Old age! hahaha I do the same thing! I posted one response to one person and then again to another and mix the names up LMAO opps....

Yay we can always have a lil sunshine heehee
:hugs:

I'm the same way I'm terrified that I wont be able to get pg again after losing Devin. I know there is no logical reason for me to think this way but it's in the back of my mind always.

I don't think you are losing your mind sweetie I think it's just we want to fill those empty arms quickly. :hugs:

Big gigantic hugs to both of you Meldmac and Amos2009!!!! :hugs::hugs:
No, you are not crazy! You are both wonderful normal women and will make a fantastic mothers I have no doubt! Keep on keepin on with the PMA! Im wishing you both big BFP's very soon!

:baby:Airley

Welcome!!!!! I am going to 38 next month! Glad you are here!

Hi I'm 37 next week and TTC #2 - I get the big O two days before my birthday so I am sure hoping my birthday is gonna bring me luck!!! I am pleased there are a few of us in the older age bracket... we can do it girls!! I had my first at 33... so there's no reason why not! Good luck :hugs:

Thank you for such a lovely warm welcome!

It may take me some time to get everybodies names right so sorry if I miss you or mispell you name!

Amos I know how you feel! I haven't read your story but I have read Meldmac's about Devin and it was a beautiful story! I think our minds deal with loss any way they can and if that means we forget sometimes then so be it! :hugs: So sorry for your loss!

To you other lovely ladies I am so proud to be here! I don't have a problem getting pg it's carrying the baby full term that's my problem. I have had two losses in the last 4 months and today I stopped bleeding so WOOP WOOP I get to BD for the next week and half and see if we can't catch the eggy again!

:hugs:

Welcome Sunshine! And here's to you getting your :bfp: soon and having a happy and healthy 9 months!!

Yeah and your in the US as well! It seems that we are few and far between. LOL

Here's to you getting your BFP soon too!!!!:thumbup:

Well I should be doing the :sex: according to my ticker soon! I just wish I would start to feel better from this cold/flu or whatever it is.

Sunshine you're such a lovely person. Wish everyone could have your PMA!! :hugs:

:hugs: and :dust: to everyone else. Come on ladies we need some well deserved :bfp:!!!

Ok Mel...fingers, toes and everything else crossed for you.
Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Good afternoon ladies! Well, I'm going kinda nuts over my temping... I was temping at 10am but my body would wake before my alarm at 8ish or 9 so I started setting my alarm to the time that my body has been waking me at to try and get my temp time even. wouldn't you know it, I woke at the original time today! Grrrr I must have slept right threw my alarm clock and woke at 10 on the dot. Go figure.

Mel I hope you start to feel better soon hun. Hugs to you...

Sunshine, I am in the US too...has your doc said anything as to why he thinks this is happening?

Amos, how have you been sweets?

Hi Shawnie! I have been wonderful actually...got to see the hubby (as I'm sure everyone on BNB has heard!) Really good time...we actually :sex: without him mentioning anything about going on the pill or not getting pregnant or any of that other crazy stuff he was saying. He did say- you realize you could get pregnant again right? So now that I think about it, sounds like he just might be more worried about me than anything. Did lots of cuddling/laying around which was great.
How have you been??? (Besides fighting with your alarm clock?) :haha:

awww amos, that's always so nice to spend quality time like that...Ive been pretty good thank you. Hate the 2ww. Been trying to keep busy and not symptom spot hahaha. Like right now, my lower tummy did a tingling feeling and I'm all thinking is that implantation? lmao hahaha I am glad I've got no real normal signs of AF yet which is good. At first FF was saying af should be here tomorrow but then that changed once i got my crosshairs. Will see..

Good evening ladies. Well today started out kinda bad. We had a mini storm that left as fast as it came but took the power with it. We were with no power for about an hour. Thank god the electric comp was fast at fixing the block outage.. Today I've kinda been feeling irritable/emotional and not feeling any baby signs which is making me feel a bit less hopeful about getting a BFP this month. I know I'm only 9dpo but The last time I got a BFP I had really sore BB's real early on and I don't have any of that ..... sigh... I really need to stop thinking about things so much...

Hope you all are doing well....

i'd love to join the group.

i'm 36, ttc#1

:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member