older yummy mummy thread (30+)

Hi all :wave:, just spotted this thread.

I'm Michelle,I'm 32 and first time mummy to my gorgeous little princess Evie who turned 1on christmas day, we do plan to ttc one more time but waiting another year or so as Evie is very demanding and doesn't like sleep lol x

Hello! And Happy New Year! :wave:

Well, now we're in 2011 I can say I'm 35 this year (BAH!). LO turned one 2 weeks before Christmas and I'd like to have one more at some point soonish but as MRSNORBURY says, once we get the sleep thing sorted we'll probably start trying :winkwink:

:hi: Happy New Year!

Awwww... thanks Elski! I'm in the same boat as you - 35 THIS year :dohh: I'm OLD! :rofl:

We're hoping for a :bfp: this year, ASAP!

Happy New Year!
Don't feel old. I'll be 38 this year :rofl:

Awww thanks Seity! :rofl:

LOVE that picture of Gabriel in your siggy with his hat on :cloud9:

Thanks, it's one of my favorites (hence why it's in the siggy) :D
I hope you ladies get your BFP's. One baby is more than enough for me, so I won't be ttc again.
I've told Gabriel that his New Year's resolution is to start sleeping through the night.

Thanks, it's one of my favorites (hence why it's in the siggy) :D
I hope you ladies get your BFP's. One baby is more than enough for me, so I won't be ttc again.
I've told Gabriel that his New Year's resolution is to start sleeping through the night.

What a GREAT resolution - I second that!! :winkwink:

I third it! If anyone had told me that at 22 1/2 months my child would STILL be waking at night I wouldn't have believed them! The bags under my eyes are proof though.

I love that new years resolution!!! Happy new year to you all! x

Hopefully all our LO's get the new year's memo and cooperate.

Hi :wave:
Can I join you all? :flower:
I am 32, have two children - my son turned 2 in November and I had my daughter in September, so she is nearly 4 months!
Life is busy, but lots and lots of fun! :thumbup:
Happy New Year to you all xx

:hi: to everyone! :)

Well, as soon as the Christmas and New Year's food is gone, I'm on a healthy eating and exercise regime. I reckon I could do with losing a LOT of weight... on to a healthy me! :thumbup:

Happy birthday Seraphim, are you doing anything nice to celebrate? x

Anna I am sooo going to weight watchers when all the rubbish is gone out of my house! I've done it before so know I can if I really try!

Hi Didda :flower:

And Happy Birthday Seraphim! :wave:

I'm on the healthy eating/exercise tip too! It's so much harder losing weight when you're in your 30's though, it's such a battle :growlmad:

Is anyone planning any specific diet or regime or are you just going to be eating more healthily?

Happy Birthday Seraphim.

I'm the opposite of most of you. I lost too much weight from BFing and I'm actually trying to gain back at least 5 lbs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->