older yummy mummy thread (30+)

Yeah, there are a few donkey sanctuaries here as donkeys are still used for work in parts of Europe and are just left for dead when they're old/lame and can no longer work so there are a few rescue organisations around that save them. You can 'adopt' a donkey to help the organisations with their work :thumbup:

Really?!?!..I think donkeys are mostly used here by farmers to protect their grazzing animals ( sheep ect ) since they make a whole lot of noise when a wolf or cyoyote is close !

hope you have had a good night's sleep girls! mine was horrid. all three kids woke. owen coz he wakes countless times during the night every night, dylan for a drink and to have his nightlight back on and erin coz she had an earache! i would give almost anything for a full night's sleep!

Nope, not here, Esmé woke at 12.15am and 5.30am :wacko: it's usually just the once at 4/5ish!

aww sorry to hear your night was rubbish too :hugs: hope you have a better one tonight!

Oh sleep, what's that then? Evie has been worse than ever this week and last night she had about 3 x 1 hour stints :coffee:. I hope she learns the art of sleep very soon!

Same here:coffee:..since New Years Eve ( for which we ended up in hospital with a high fever / heart rate ) Emily has been waking every 2 hrs, she used to get up once a night B4..but this is exhausting..I think it is from teething / cough:shrug:ARGH!!

A good night for Gabriel is only waking 3 times. He only woke 3 times last night, but the second time he woke at 3:30 and wouldn't go back to sleep until 5, so not a good night.

Wow so pretty much all our babies are still night-wakers? Fingers crossed they all stick to their New Years Resolutions :winkwink:

Wow so pretty much all our babies are still night-wakers? Fingers crossed they all stick to their New Years Resolutions :winkwink:
i agree!!! at least we arent suffering alone!

Alex wakes about 5 times on a good night. Tonight is bad, he's awake again *sigh* off I go!

Does anyones OH ever get up durning the night with LO ?
Mine just started taking the after 3am wakeing duty..and I can tell you it is making a big difference. I was starting to resent him every time I got up and he was snoring away..but I went away with some friends for a night he realised it was as easy as he thought coping..

A3my - 5 times was a good night for Gabriel at that age as well.
future - I BF, so nothing my OH can do at night but sleep, so at least one of us won't be exhausted during the day. On those rare occasions where Gabriel won't go right back to sleep after eating, then my OH will take him off my hands.

I've got a night waker too.... :dohh: A good night is waking once. Most common is waking twice a night. Often it's 3.... and Alyssa will be two next month.
x

I've got a night waker too.... :dohh: A good night is waking once. Most common is waking twice a night. Often it's 3.... and Alyssa will be two next month.
x

As crazy as it may sound this has given me hope that in a years time we may only have a couple of night wakings :).

How often did Alyssa wake when she was 1? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"