%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

Wish, thank you for the kind words about my DD. I spend way to much on her clothes, but I can't help it! I really should start putting some of that money towards myself and my own clothes! I use to have a fantastic closet and the ladies at Ann Taylor Loft knew me by my first name. Now, only the Gymboree ladies recognize me. :haha: I'm so happy you are back on the TTC bandwagon! I have everything crossed for you!

Radkat!! A boy!! I'm so happy for you and your DH!

Driving, I felt the same way about boys clothes, until I started checking out some older gymboree boy lines. Now I'm obsessed! I can't remember when your baby is due, but the lines I love are Walrus Fella, Reindeer Frolic, Jolly Moose, Dirt Magnet, etc. I go on GymboHaven and look at older lines, then I spend hours/days on eBay and gymboree resale forums tracking down pieces that I love. The hats that have moose or reindeer antlers are a huge obsession of mine! My poor DH thought a boy would be cheaper!

Sis, not sure if I ever gave you my EDD.... It's 31 Oct, but I'll probably be induced around the 23rd.

I'll try and reply more in a bit. We are moving from one building to another at work today, so I'm kicked back in a chair on my iPad, watching everyone else pack their stuff. My DH is headed over to get my computer and stuff, so I'll be back online in a few hours.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Just popping in to say CONGRATS to Future Mom!!! How very exciting!

...and Radkat that is such happy happy news about having a healthy Boy! I do remember wasn't it your husband who wanted to pass down the name? This news must be extra special.

Have so much more I want to say to everyone but visiting family and tough to write the novel I want to. Sending much love to everyone. <3

I just checked out the front page, and we're all Team Blue around here. Oh wait..ttcinseattle is team pink. Maybe I didn't see her stork. Smiles, we need more pink! hee hee.

VJean-Glad you get to kick back while everyone else is moving. Enjoy!! Moving is terrible. Have a great day too!

Sis-alert alert! I don't see ttcinseattle on the front page. :)

Yes I Know she wasn't around in the beginning when I added everyone I noticed that the other day!!!

TTC if u want me to add u just send me your Info your BFP date if u remember EDD and its a girl w my girl name Lillian so I got that!!! ;)

I added EDD katie and Vjean I had guessed but was off by 2 days ;)

Get a FRER Mischief I hate those IC even w my dark line at 9dpo I had a shadow on a cheapie!! :nope:

How many days ago did u do the booster it usually takeme 7-8 day to have the trigger out
Was the boost 10,000 iu or less?!

I'm just hoping my temp drop today is implantation I've never had it drop that far at the right time so fX I get a line in a few days!!! :)

Get a FRER Mischief I hate those IC even w my dark line at 9dpo I had a shadow on a cheapie!! :nope:

How many days ago did u do the booster it usually takeme 7-8 day to have the trigger out
Was the boost 10,000 iu or less?!

I'm just hoping my temp drop today is implantation I've never had it drop that far at the right time so fX I get a line in a few days!!! :)

I did 5,000 15 days ago, and another 5,000 8 days ago.

What makes me feel hopeful is that 13 dpiui last time I had the faintest, most doubtful line on an IC in the AM - just like today. The difference is the booster shot. I didn't have one last time. That cycle, by the afternoon on that same day a FRER was clearly positive. I just don't dare use one until Thursday like the doc ordered.

I was thinking your temp drop could be implantation! FX for you!!!!!!

HOH for u Mischief I soooo want us to be Bump :friends:

Last time I did the 5,000iu trigger I had and it was gone 7dpo so FX u get a darker line Tom!!

August 18 for me!

Mischief - bah humbug on the (almost) neg. I want this to be it for you soooo badly! I think a 5000 should definitely be out of your system by now tho! And if it was IB that you had, I'd think it would show up tomorrow or Thursday. Any other signs of AF or bleeding since then?? Still hopeful for you, but I agree, unless your squinter is darker tomorrow save your FRER for Thursday.

Vjean, haha! Can't say that I am big on antlers, but Gymboree does have some very cute clothes. My favorite is this line called Tea Collection - they are a little pricey but have sales and super good quality. I also love Janie & Jack but they can be too twee sometimes (but at least there are lots of nice choices for boys there, not so at Target and Gap I feel).

Added TTC :)

Driving I'm not sure if u have Dillard where u are but I always get my boys stuff there cuz they carry Harley for Lil boys my boys are very skater but also my Lil one had a ton of Polo which they carry also!!
Now all he wants to wear is Nike basketball shorts and Comfy tees if he could live in PJs he would :haha:

Sis, never been to Dillard's but comfy tees, yes! DS's preschool actually has a dress code (no jeans and requires collared shirts) so it's hard to find that for a 4 year old (which is also comfy). I'm sure he'll have his own ideas about clothing soon...

Just heard from DH. His urologist said that his SA actually looked much better this time around - higher counts at least with lower motility (same as before). I'll get the details later but it sounds a bit more promising at least. He has 2 options: to start testosterone supplements, which should increase our chances by 30% or to have surgery on his varicole which should increase our chances by 60%. Either way, we're moving forward with IUIs/IVFs so I'm not sure that we should risk surgery. What do you ladies think? So much to think about.

kfs1, what a tough decision! I have no advice to offer, but hopefully some of the other ladies with more experience will weigh in!

Sis, you're math was pretty good! Not bad, only 2 days off! My EDD has actually changed numerous times, so if you calculated it off my ticker, you were probably right and then I changed it. They actually moved it a day ahead again, to 30 Oct, but 31 Oct sounds cooler so I am sticking with it. I know I'll be induced early anyway, so it doesn't matter in the long run. And there is nothing cuter than a little boy in Ralph Lauren!

Driving, I love Janie and Jack also (did you know they are the same family as Gymboree?). I like their boy stuff a lot more than I like their girl stuff. Girl stuff it to formal. Reminds me of Easter outfits. :haha:

Mischief, you still have a few days! Your chart looks too good to me for that to still be trigger. I sure hope I am right!

Our office move is complete and our computers/phones are back up and running. I'm so surprised they got it done in one day. Our communications squadron really did a fantastic job today! On our Air Force Base you can't just move your computer, you have to wait until port security is turned off or your computer will take ages to work again! So no more relaxing for me. Tomorrow I have to get some real work done, AFTER I do my morning BnB catchup, of course!

Mischief - I agree on waiting until Thursday, if there is any possible way that you can! Should show up on even an IC by then. Fx fx!

Kfs - That's a difficult decision. Maybe testosterone now, then surgery after he's done he's duty for this cycle?

Thanks for the well wishing, everyone. Yes, I did the Verify/MaterniT21 test. There's one other that's the same. Like Sis said, insurance pays for it bc I'm an Oldie. One of the benefits. :haha: I did CVS with LO, but I think I'm going to skip it this time. There is a very small mc risk and I feel comfortable with the results. It's really crazy to know gender when I'm only 11 weeks though, but nice!

OMG, y'all - I'm obsessed! I need to have hubby hide the rest of my tests from me! I actually LOLed at Sis's comment earlier that she hopes my line is darker tomorrow - as if I could wait that long!!!

I took another test and I swear (and hubby backs me up) that it's ever so slightly darker. But it could be the test... or the concentration of hcg in my urine at that particular moment, or etc. So... I'm still a lunatic over here!

Radkat, So glad all is well and it's a boy! Congrats!!!! :)

terripeachy, Awesome news about the boss being on vaca! It's almost like everyone is on vaca, right? Love it!

Blueshoney, I'll be thinking about you August 5th! I'm glad you're getting that done - and I hope your next cycle will be the one!

nessaw, Good luck with the doctor tomorrow!

Fezzle, So glad your husband's test results are normal. I'm sure he's glad as well. Onward! :)

kfs1, I'm glad his numbers improved, but I don't know what you should do. That's a tough decision!

VJean, Glad your move is over, but sorry you'll have to get back to work. :) Your daughter is adorable!!!

:rofl: :rofl: Mischief!!!!

I'm counting down the HRS so I can go to bed and wake up to temp so I'm a Lunatic Too!!

KFS1 my DH has a Varicocele and his Dr said he could get it corrected if he wanted cuz he gets pain when he gets build up but he said it wasn't worth doing otherwise!! :shrug:
Has your DH taken a round of antibiotics I can't remember it usually helps clean out the Qink!! HTH

It's quite negative, y'all. Also, despite this massive dose of Progesterone, AF is trying to arrive. It wouldn't have been that great of a due date for the school year anyway. And I didn't spot at all until today which is progress we can celebrate I suppose.

I'm sure I'll test tomorrow *just in case* but really - on to the next cycle!

Oh Mischief, sorry- if this isn't your cycle, I hope it's just an indication that you're close!

Mischief - Noooo. What a bummer. I'm still HOH for you. It's not over until that witch flies in. :hugs:

Sis - Thanks for the info about your DHs varicocole. My DH hasn't taken a round of antibiotics. His doctor seemed to think it would improve his chances by 60%? so we're leaning towards having the surgery. Thinking more about if we want to have another one down the road (that is, if we're lucky to have our FIRST of course).

Terri - I said this on the other thread, too, but good luck today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->