Mom of BOYS
Reaction score
%% OLDIES BUT GOODIES %%
*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*
**MAKE The Best MOMMIES**

Sticking Together Thru it ALL!!!
**TTC**BFN**BFP**Loss**Belly**Bump**BABY**
%% **17** BFP's not to Shabby for OLDIES%%

<3 Sis4us TTCARL <3 :bfp: 8/31/15 EDD 5/08/16 :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: <3 :blue: Quinn Born 4/29/16

<3 Wish4another1 LTTC <3

<3 Terripeachy LTTC :angel: <3

<3 Moni77 PG :bfp: 9/1/14 <3 EDD 5/10/15 :blue: Welcome Oliver

<3 Fezzle TTC <3 :angel: :bfp: 7/11/15 EDD :pink:

<3 Katie Potatie PG <3 :bfp: 4/26/14 :baby: EDD 1/7/15 :blue: Welcome Cody

<3 Oldermom1975 LTTC <3 :bfp: :baby: :baby:

<3 Smiles013 MUM <3 :bfp: 12/28/13 :baby: 9/4/14 8lbs 1oz :pink: Welcome Mia

<3 Garfie LTTC <3 :angel: <3

<3 Blueshoney TTC :bfp: 9/23/16 EDD :pink: :angel: <3

<3 SweetPotatoPi WTTAL <3 :angel: <3

<3 Felcity 45 LTTC <3

<3 VJean MUM <3 :bfp: 2/20/14 :baby: EDD 10/31/14 :blue: Welcome Keegan

<3 Battyatty LTTC <3

<3 Radkat PG <3 :bfp: 6/8/14 :baby: EDD 2/16/15 :blue: Welcome Lil Penguin <3

<3 Neesaw TTCAL <3 :angel: :bfp: 3/26/14 :baby: EDD 12/1/15 :pink: <3

<3 kfs1 TTC <3 :bfp: 11/20/15 :baby: EDD 7/30/15

<3 Momof3Girls PG <3 :bfp: 10/4/14 :blue: :blue: EDD 6/16/15

<3 Hoping4Argyle LTTC <3

<3 Driving280 LTTC <3 :bfp: 5/12/14 :baby: EDD 1/23/15 :blue: Welcome Patrick

<3 Future Mom PG <3 :bfp: 7/28/14 :baby: EDD 4/3/15 :blue: Welcome Danny

<3 Kayotic PG <3 :bfp: 4/18/14 :baby: EDD 12/30/14?? :blue:

<3 Mischief LTTC <3

<3 TTCinseattle MUM :bfp: :baby: 8/22/14 :pink: Welcome Sweet Lillian

<3 ErosePW LTTC <3 :bfp: 12/10/14 :baby:EDD 8/10/15 :blue:

<3 Joy 143 TTC

**Super Special Thanks to the Fantabulous Confuzion for our Siggy**

PHP:
[url=https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-groups/2115345-oldies-but-goodies.html][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/8cp4NKA.gif[/IMG][/url]

https://i.imgur.com/8cp4NKA.gif*

Yay I'm trying to link it but can't figure it out maybe I'm a ding bat today :haha:

I have no idea how to link it... so I am sure it has nothing to do with your mental status today!!! :)
after all you are making a baby as you sit watching cupcake wars!! woo hoooo!!!!

:hi: added u ladies I wish I could make your names bigger but it won't let me I thinking I'm loosing it today!!! Lol

HA!!HA!! Sis. I think that size is perfect. I seriously have 1.5 hours to wait before it's movie time. Maybe I better get back to reviewing my school notes. I don't have the book yet, but I do have powerpoint slides that I can review.

I'm here! I just found it through your profile page Sis! Should we each give a quick synopsis in case any newbies find us?

We can I was just adding our names and Current status but was leaving room to add BFP dates due dates Etc!!

I can start I'm Sis4us trying for a Sis to Complete our Family since Oct 2011
Me 38 DH 37 2 Boys

1MC Oct 2012:cry:

Been seeing Fertility Dr since 3/2012 6rounds of Femara W Trigger shot and 6 IUIs In 2013 ALL BFN!!! :(
Sperm count was Low and Abnormalities High DH started Vitamins And count has Improved
7th round of Femara w trigger and IUI 1/31 11mil post wash day after O currently in the TWW!! :happydance:

Got my BFP 2/9 heard HB at 6wk scan baby measured 5days behind and heart stopped the following day 3/5!! :cry:

I'll go next...
Me 40 DH 39
TTC since March 30,2013- our wedding day!! Been together since 2001... I have two daughters from previous relationships 17 and 22...
Me low AMH .38 :-( DH 0% morph :-(
IVF/IUI not an option for us... Going with supplements and prayer!!! All we need is a teeny tiny miracle :)

Here we go.
Me 36, DH 35. Been together since 1997 (met in college), got married 8-4-12. TTC since Nov 2012 (after NYC marathon)
Started fertility testing last summer, referred to the RE in the fall. 2 IUI's done with clomid 100 and trigger shot. First one caused a cyst. The cyst cycle had a 4 week LP. Currently waiting AF from second IUI cycle - LP is currently 3 weeks. BFNs all around.
Hoping AF arrives soon, to hopefully get IUI #3 done before leaving for a 2 week vacation on Feb 13th...

Guess I need to change u to LTTC Moni :nope: hope 3rd times a charm

Hope we All end this Part of the Journey soon!!

I'm here! :hi:

Me: 37 (38 in a couple weeks!), OH: 38

We've been trying for number 1 (the first time for both of us) since I got off the pill in July 2013. Together since Feb 2013.

I'm currently waiting for an ultrasound and Day 21 bloods due to irregular cycles. So far blood tests for thyroid, insulin, prolactin, FSH & "hormones" have come back "normal".

I is here! I need to figure out how to do those cute, little animated emoticons like Wish has. So, just picture that's what I'm doing too... Spinning on my head like a break dancer and running with open arms back-and-forth across the screen!

Of course OlderMom1975!!!!

U can tell us a Lil bit about Ur TTc journey if ya want if Not that's ok too!!

My hubby and I have had kind of a long "journey", so sorry if this post is a little long!
My DH and I are 37 and 39 (in 9 days), respectively.
We were married in 2003, and decided we should start trying a few months after I turned 30. We thought it would be simple and straightforward (as most people do), in fact we were worried that it would happen too quickly and we would not be financially set. *snort* Ah, youth.
We tried for a year and a half, then went to see an OB/GYN, who ran an HSG. All things were found to be normal, and he said "...maybe try for another six months?".
Bad advice.
So I ended up changing jobs, and we moved down to the Atlanta region from Albany. Found a good OB in short order, and we started clomid. Then clomid +IUI's. Then femara. Then femara + IUI's. I don't even remember how many we tried, but all were BFN- no hint of a line, ever. He referred us to a Reproductive Endocrinologist, who tried a few different femara+IUI's as we saved up for IVF (all BFN). At about the four year mark we tried IVF #1- which was cancelled due to the oversuppression of my ovaries. IVF#2- cancelled just before egg retrieval, due to my estrogen remaining low, and my progesterone spiking. Since my estrogen remained low (indicating to them that I was a low responder and possibly had egg issues), they were unwilling to do any more IVF's with my eggs. We considered IVF with donor eggs, but at that point had no more money. DH then changed jobs, and we ended up in the Middle East. We saved up enough money to try some FET's with donor embryos. Cycle 1- BFN (poor quality embryos), cycle's 2 and 3- CP's. Cycle 4 (the last we were allowed), BFP, followed by a blighted ovum.
I had a D&C to remove the "products of conception" (hate that term).
Miraculously, the cycle after our D&C (at about year 6.5 into TTC), used clomid to start my cycles again, and got pregnant with our miracle daughter.
Breast-fed my daughter until six months, when my cycles fully resumed and my milk production fell dramatically. This was also the month I had my first chemical pregnancy after DD's birth. The only pregnancy we ever had without meds at all- turned into a CP. In August of 2013, had another IUI and this was also a CP. In November and December, two more CP's (using clomid). Had my FSH checked again in early January- a whopping 51 (menopausal). I mean, how the blubbins am I still getting pregnant with an FSH so high I am considered menopausal???
Called an expert in RPL, and he heard my history, and decided that the tests we have wanted for 5+ years were warranted (I likely have an immune issue of some sort). We are travelling to NYC at the end of February to complete these tests and meet our new RE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->