%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

Terri love the new pic!!! :hugs2:
Sis - I think they are grasping at straws with the new test... I mean you have been pregnant - I don't think it's a uterus issue... I think another opinion would be good... Either still hopeful for you this cycle!!!

Terri - I squished both thumbs between two paving stones - only one thumb fractured... But I never realized how much I used my left thumb!!! Hello can't button my pants!!! Which will be good for the next couple days for O!! :rofl:

:haha: wish at not buttoning your pants. Hilarious!!

My sister had that Afro ponytail in her drawer and I put it on to scare my niece and nephew. They wanted to keep touching it. I guess when my sister wears it they think it's her hair so I confused them. The picture and hairstyle makes me laugh.

Hi Ya!

Future Mom—Congratulation on your little boy! I’m glad you got the little man that you were secretly hoping for. That’s just such awesome news!! Boy oh boy, do we make boys on this thread.

Driving—Whew! You passed the 3-hour diabetes test and you are right, it’s not a bad idea to try to stick close to a GD diet anyway just to be safe. Although, my nurse told me that if you pass it, it wouldn’t spring up at any other time during the pregnancy. I’m keeping an eye on my intakes anyway, but not terribly strictly.

Kfs1—Wow!! 8 retrieved is great! Excited to hear about your fertilization report!

Wish—Good to hear from you again! Wow girl, you had a rough go of it recently between the moving, the thumb, the sinus problems and the Sergeant. When it rains it pours, doesn’t it? But you are going into “go” time here soon so that’s always a more optimistic thing to occupy your mind. Are you doing clomid this cycle?

VJean—Those outfits are absolutely adorable!! Where did you get the idea from? No, your daughter definitely looks like a sweet little girl….she has earrings in for goodness sake, too! Oh, that was adorable!

Terrri—Yipee for getting another cycle in! What wonderful news that the insurance is working out in your favor. So then does it look like you’d do the transfer in December? And you are putting the 2 embies in correct? Your profile pic makes me giggle. :)

Sis—I’m sorry you are going through this struggle with the end of the year coming up and this procedure throwing a monkey wrench into your cycle plans. I know you’ll figure out what you want to do about it, but it seems like you are leaning in the direction of skipping the Hscope. I’d say if it wasn’t for your desire to still have a chance to get pg before 2015, I’d do the procedure just because it can’t hurt and it won’t cost much, but since you are worried about the timing, it’s something that you can pass up. Hugs to you!

Hi to everyone else I missed as I only went a few pages back.

AFM—Starting to freak out about getting through the holidays. We buy gifts for so many people that it’s overwhelming. Last time I counted, we buy for 16 kids in the family and 3 of those kids also have birthdays in December. OMG, I feel sick just typing that out. That’s just the kids!! So, I’m already stressing and I’ve told all the parents that they best get me those kids lists because I’m doing their shopping in November. I really want December to just focus on enjoying the holidays and who knows when Cody is going to make his appearance. Every time I tell people I’m due Jan 7th, their eyes widen and they say something like, “Oh that’s coming up quick!” or “That will be here before you know it.” So, I’m panicked a bit in that respect. Probably won’t be even stalking our thread as much until I get through the Christmas shopping mayhem, but will check in from time to time to see all the exciting stuff happening with you ladies! Lots of love <3

Wish - Twiiinnnnie!!! I miss you so much! So happy to hear from you. I'm sorry about your thumb and sinus issues - they're the worst. As far as your work situation, how did the Sergeant Major respond when you explained your weekend to him??? YOU know that you work hard and did the right thing so it's his fault if he can't realize that!! On the TTC front, hope you were able to get in some BD sessions since you're about to O. Love you girl.

Terri - That pic is too cute!

Sis - I think you should go with your gut. Maybe try for another few cycles and then try the Hscope...? What are you thinking?

Katie - 16 kids?!?!? Wow - that's nuts. Have you and your family ever thought about doing a name drawing so that each one of you only has 1 kid to buy for? Anyway, glad to hear that you're doing well. Any new bump pics?

Transfer is tomorrow. 5 embies still hangin' on as of yesterday. We shall see.

Katie-I had to look at your ticker to see how quickly Cody would be here, and then I got relieved that you have a few more months. In my mind, I feel like he should be here tomorrow! hee hee. I hope I'm not jinxing things. So exciting and yes, pop in when you can.

Yes, I have two frozen embies to put back in, and I think the transfer will be mid December. The nurse said she would send out the schedule today, so hopefully it's coming this morning so I can go on and order my meds and such and put my mind at ease. The idea of the hip/butt shots are making me a bit nervous, but I did it once, so I can definitely do it again and I know that once I start, I'll be ok. It's just the anticipation that always makes me :wacko:

update-She just sent the schedule and my transfer is for December 02. Woohoo!! That's earlier than I thought. I'm ready to get this show on the freaking road!

Yay Terri that's super fast !!! :)

Well I got a shadow last nite and today but once again only on the Cheapies so I'm thinking it's a Evap or some crap :(

Happy Monday to All!!!

Hi all!

I'm sure I'll forget to say hi to loads of you as it's been awhile since I checked in! So, hi! :hi:

kfs- good luck with your transfer!

Sis- good luck with your testing!

terri- very excited for your FET!

Katie- good luck with all those Christmas presents! I was thinking the same thing about a name draw might be easier for everyone!

Future- congrats on being team blue!

Wish- yay- Clomid buddy! I hope it works for you!

I'm on CD12 and got my first flashing smiley today. I'm hoping the Clomid has worked and I'll ovulate in a few days, though last cycle I got my first flashing smiley on CD12 and didn't get a peak until CD23, so I don't trust the smiley when it's flashing! But, I have an u/s tonight which should be more informative.

This cycle is probably a bust though- OH's father is probably in his last week, so we've been up there. I came back today for the scan, to take care of the cats, and to go into work tomorrow, then I'm going back, and we'll probably be up there for the rest of the week. So BDing is difficult because not only is OH not in the mood, understandably, but we're sleeping on our camping mattress in their living room with no privacy. We'd tried about 6am this morning, but failed miserably. We'll try again Wed morning- OH said he doesn't want to waste this cycle since he knows there's a limit to how many tries I get with Clomid.

SIS!!! I hope you line keeps getting darker and this is your sticky little Wren!!! FXFXFX :thumbup:

Terri - December 2nd sounds like the PERFECT DAY TO BE PREGNANT!!!

Fezzle - Here's hoping that your solid smiley comes tomorrow or the next day!!! and get to :sex: :thumbup: how exciting!!!

I think we need some updated bump pics from all of our Oldie ladies!!! come on girls give us updates!!!

and of course those of you with new little peanuts - I am not leaving you out!!! lets see those cutie patooties... (no idea how to spell that :haha:)

AFM: Well as you can see by my chart big temp increase today - but I don't know if that is legit or not because it seems I keep having hot flashes from this clomid !!! ugh... I had lots of ovary pain on Saturday night but no positive OPK until Sunday morning - however my temp was all over the place Sunday morning with hot flashes and getting no sleep due to puking/poopin dogs!!! and since I only got :sex: Sunday night - it is possible we missed the egg all together... :cry: I wish I had a husband that could go every day... I just don't...
I can't spend my life wishing for something I don't have (then I would be griping about him wanting it every day!! ha)
even if I have no chance I am hoping for a good LP with no spotting (like my last clomid cycle) atleast that would be SOMETHING positive out of this... I just hate knowing we may have missed our chance...

I just got back from my scan- I've got a 17mm follicle which the nurse was pleased about, and also she said my lining was good. She thinks I'll ovulate in the next day or two. I'm hoping two, as I won't see OH again until tomorrow evening, and I'm still not confident we're going to be able to BD. I feel sad that if OH could have performed this morning, I'd be in a good position with timing, but now I have to just hope he can get it together enough to get some sperm in me, and that we'll have a time and place to do it!

Wish-so sorry you are feeling down about things (again), but you never know. Sunday night may have been the ticket! :hugs: I hate it when you're sad.

Fezzle-yeah for a good egg and good lining!! You are so close!! Like SOOOOO close. This is going to be an amazing cycle. I meant to say sorry about your FIL again. Hopefully your hubs will take one for the team and then he can spend time with his pops. :hugs:

The nurse and I forgot about my endo scratch so my transfer day is December 9. That is also a great day to get/be prego. Ha ha!

Wish, *hug*

Terri, Dec 9 is a very good day :)

Got some good non-pregnancy news yesterday - I did get that promotion after all :) My job won't change all that much, but I'll have a fancier title and actually a pretty decent raise. Now the struggle is figuring out how much time to take off. I can patch together about 10 weeks fully paid (disability, vacation days) but DH says quite thoughtfully that it makes no sense for me to do much unpaid FMLA financially on top of that given our salaries and volunteers to take time off instead. So it looks like I'll take a few weeks of FMLA so I can be out 12-13 weeks after the birth and then DH will take a few months. I kind of hoped with this one to take as much as my company would give, and stretch my time closer to 5 months, so I am of two minds about it...
But DH will have lots of fun with the boys...

Hi everyone!! Been awhile. Lots to catch up on (as always).

Sis...any other lines?

Kfs - Glad the ER went well and you've got some good embies growing. Let us know about transfer. Very excited for you!

Terri - I'm so happy to hear that you got the date for your FET. December 9th sounds lovely.

FutureMom - Welcome to team blue! I'm glad you secretly got what you wanted.

Wish - I'm sorry about your thumb, sinus and work issues. I hate crying at work too. I'm also sorry that you feel like your timing wasn't great this month. But you just never know how long that egg hung around. GL.

Sis - I'm sorry you're feeling confused about what to do with the procedure. Let's hope it's a moot point if that line gets darker. Fx.

Katie - I can't believe you've got 16 kids to buy for. That's nuts. I'm sure your family members would love to cut it down as well. At least no gifts for the adults, but I'm in the draw names camp as well. GL with all of your shopping!

Fezzle - I'm so sorry to hear about your FIL. It's so hard to move through the stress to BD but sometimes it can be a good way to connect as well. Hope things work out. :hugs:

Driving - Congrats on your promotion. That's great! I think it would be great for DH to take some time off. A great way for him to bond with the baby. It'll be easier going back if DH is staying with LO.

Hi Moni and everyone else!

Yes there is a line but it's still very faint I'm just hoping it was late Implantation!!

Today I am Pregnant Today I am Happy .... As SPP would say!! Trying to stay positive I knew something was up at the Veterans thing at Ds2 school!! I was tearing up every time the kids would run up to hug their Veteran !! :haha:

Like I said I'm worried about how faint the line is but I'm trying to stay Positive!!! :)

Yay SIS!!! You are only 13dpo - so it should still be light... Fingers, toes, legs and arms all crossed for you!!!

I'm going hold off and call my nurse for beta on my Mimi's Bday 11/13!!! Hope she brings me a sticky bean!! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->