%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

So YAY!! I passed the test, barely!! For two of the draws, I was literally within 3 mg of the upper normal limit (176 when 179 is last normal value). So I will still need to be careful and will continue reading labels for sugar and carbs...

Yay Driving!!!! :yipee:

AFM my nurse must be off today since she worked all weekend cuz I haven't heard back from her, hopefully I will Tom!!
Kfs1 how long were U told not to TTC after the procedure??

Also I'm putting my Test date here 11/13 the November testing thread is rubbing me wrong w ladies bitching about TTC for 3 mos WTF try for 3 yrs then u can B1+€h!! :nope:

Ugh.....don't you hate when you type out a long reply and your computer (or iPad!) dumps it! :dohh: BRB!

Yay Driving that's good news,

I don't really understand what you ladies are having to go through at the moment but just want to wish you all luck with the IVF and the whole TTC process.

Sis your comment made me laugh :haha:, Its soooo true!! I read through some of the other threads and think how can you be stressed after 3 cycles??? They have no idea!!:wacko:

Terri - my SIL/BIL won the wing competition. They actually baked their wings and just did a typical spicy buffalo sauce. He said that he sprinkled the wings with baking powder (or soda) & salt (I think) the night before and that's what made them super-crispy. Look on seriouseats.com

Driving - congrats on passing the test.

Sis - ugh. Well, I was out of commission that whole month because I also had my tubes unblocked the same week but from what I can remember, I want to say a few weeks...? I wonder if you'll have to take the month off :( Oh, and I hear you about the other threads. LOTS of newbies. Feels like we were in that place a lifetime ago, huh?

Driving-Phew!! I'm so happy for you. You can eat one piece of Halloween candy and then it's hands off!

I am SOOOOO glad I didn't do the November thread. You don't even know..well, you do know. :haha: There are a million people for one (and I already have a part time job with my motorcycle stuff), and two, those women are ridiculous. I almost said something, but I just unsubscribed. I'll be back in December, I suppose, and I may not even be back then if those fertile myrtles are still on the thread.

I cooked, ate one bite of dinner and then did my yoga video and started to feel sick. I think all the core work was messing with my pasta. I finished it and then just laid on the couch. I turned to the visualization section and it was lost on me. Oh yeah, my MIL was saying that she had the color 'orange' on her spirit and wanted hubs to look it up. I was just quiet when she said that because I know that orange is a color for fertility. I wonder if she was messing around in my paperwork that is strewn all over the table. hee hee. I can't remember if I had the picture of our embies still on the refrigerator when she visited either. Funny how all of a sudden, orange showed up in her spirit. :wacko:

Ugh sorry about the new testing threads - is this in the lttc or over 35 forums?

Over 35 nothing's safe anymore I'm staying here or in the LTTC forums!! :nope:

I'm feel very pukey Again not sure what's up but it needs to stop! :(

Driving, so happy you passed your test! The GD diet is boring, but is great for controlling weight gain! If you could follow it, I would, but allow yourself some treats once in a while!

Terri, so glad you are doing your FET! And throwing out your receipts is completely understandable! I hope you are able to get your expenses from the company or insurance. And I'm so impressed by your running! I suck at it!

Kfs, yay! You are getting closer! I hope the process is going smoothly for you! I'm always impressed by you ladies that go thru this. Your determination is inspiring! (That goes to all the ladies going thru IVF, IUI, etc!)

Sis, hope your dizzy spells are going away. :nope: Your DS's costume was fantastic! I love your craftiness! So happy your test results are normal and here is to hoping that this month is your month! All those special dates are lining up for a reason!

Moni, woohoo! Another boy on this thread! Congrats! Can't wait to hear how your Facebook announcement goes! Any thoughts on names yet?

Katie, I can't believe we will be on baby watch for you before we know it!

Wish, miss you! Hope you are taking care of yourself!

AFM, just trying to adjust to life with a newborn and almost 2 year old. Haddie loves her little brother....just a little TOO much! She had a blast trick or treating, but only went to a handful of houses. I made her a cute scarecrow costume, complete with bow on her hat, and almost everyone still thought she was a BOY! :shrug: I ordered Keegan's baby crow hat from Etsy.

Keegan is doing great. He has been going to weekly weight checks and we are hoping he'll be back to his birth weight. He has a follow up with a cardiologist in a few weeks and hopefully the two holes in his heart will be closed. He's a great baby....just sleeps and eats!

Here are a few Halloween pics. I don't think Haddie looks like a boy, but maybe I'm biased. :winkwink:

https://i1260.photobucket.com/albums/ii576/VJPayne/0C8D9BEC-4B61-4CAE-B538-F62730521CCD.jpg

https://i1260.photobucket.com/albums/ii576/VJPayne/425457EE-7C72-45FA-BA5D-1EB0A1275EB2.jpg

https://i1260.photobucket.com/albums/ii576/VJPayne/25F0BF6D-B463-4A45-A00F-E22E3DFC3FA5.jpg

Vjean-She doesn't look like a boy at all. I LOVE their costumes! thanks for sharing them. I heart overalls and patches so that outfit is right up my alley.

Sis-Yikes..I hope your nausea/dizziness goes away soon too. Bizarre..

Vjean I think her Costume is super cute maybe it's the red that threw people off :shrug:

vjean - LOVING the pics. They're both so adorable!!!

Trigger is tonight ladies for a Thursday retrieval. Ahhhhhhh.

YAY kfs!!!

Vjean - adorable pics - definitely not a boy!!

still working on names - my guess is it will be awhile before we have finalized anything. Nickname for now is Max.

Well I heard Back from my nurse about time I have to wait one cycle after the Hscope to do a medicated Cycle!! Also the only Insurance lady I like is on Vaca until the 14th which is a day after my test date in the mean time I'm calling the other Dr to see if I can talk to her and she what plans she might have for me!!

Been kinda down today just thinking of another Xmas w no Baby or Pregnancy is quite Depressing!! :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->