%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

Awesome Sis!! Keep up the progesterone. Getting excited here!!

Fezzle-why aren't you having 21 day testing?? Hope you can catch that egg!!

I think they thought the scan and the OPK (and potentially AF's arrival) would let them know if the Clomid worked, ie I ovulated. I guess if my progesterone is low, that something to investigate another time.

Wish- we already have a boy name but maybe a middle name! I wouldn't want my dad to feel left out, but not fond of "Larry" for a little boy! :haha:

Well I'm really worried my test seem to be at a stand still was hoping acupuncture would help but I guess it didn't !!! :(

Afraid to go Tom!!

Sis - think positive thoughts lady!!! I have everything crossed come on little baby stick!!!! Praying and hoping!!

Thanks wish I need all the Happy thoughts I can get right now!!! :)

Sis, I felt like my tests didn't get darker the first week or so. Fx for you.

Well I had really bad cramps all day and a tiny bit of red tinged CM!! Took a test this evening and it's darker so FX my beta is good Tom!!

Sis, you know I don't put a whole lot of credence into cramping and spotting anymore...the fact that your test is getting darker is a good sign. That bean very well could just be burrowing in. Sending positive vibes for your beta. <3

Beta is done hope to hear something in a few hrs!! FX FX

Sis- sitting in a tree stand it's snowing on me and I am praying for you!!!!!!
FX for a nice number jump!!!!

:hi: to everyone else
Anyone see a deer please send it my way - not that I will kill it as I suck at bow hunting - but it would be nice to see something besides squirrels :rofl:

Thinking of you Sis!

Wish - hope you get to see something more exciting than squirrels! :)

Sis-Today you are pregnant!!!! :) :) :) I can't believe that there is no instant result beta test yet!
Fezzle-I'm so happy for you! This may be your cycle!
Wish- Wow I'm so impressed, I can't believe you know how to bowhunt! You're the Katniss of the Oldies group!

Blues-Good one. HA!!HA!!

Wish-Maybe the deer see the light from your phone and it's scaring them. hee hee.

Sis-I am so excited for your second beta result. Hopefully it's doubled. On pins and needles up here!

kfs1-How are you doing? Have you tested yet or are you waiting until tomorrow?

I knew that crappy nurse would drop the ball looks like they forgot to call me :grr:

Guess I will have to wait until the Am when my nurse gets in geez some people :nope:
I might be up all nite watching Xmas movies by my new Electric Fireplace in my bedroom since i wont be able to sleep :( at least i have a new pretty firplace right ;) !!

Well I texted my nurse at home and she got my results even though they aren't good at least I know !!!

HCG 28 so it only went up 9 in 48 hrs :cry:

Oh Sis...I'm sorry to hear about the slow rise, but I think it's still early in the game..At least it's still going up. I'm not giving up on this pregnancy just yet. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->