%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

Aw Sis BIG :hugs: so are they testing you again? - how are you feeling in yourself? :hugs:

I'm pleased to see I'm not the only one left - a lot of threads I have joined the ladies have either moved on (left me behind) or have disbanded:cry: pleased to see this one is still going strong and I'm welcome here even though I only pop in (but promise you all I stalk:haha:).

AFM - Not looking like I'm going to ovulate this month :shrug: but I have had a rotten cold for over a week and this morning I have felt nausea and even gagged whilst brushing my teeth:haha: the mind does like to play tricks.

Love to you all :kiss:

:hugs:

X

Hey, Y'all!

I have to come out of lurking/pouting to tell you I'm praying for you, Sis. Are they going to do another beta? I know how you feel - it's the hardest wait! :(

I've got to get ready for work, but I'll try to catch up with you girls and your news later. :hugs:

Thanks ladies for All the <3 <3!!!

Yes I can either go for repeat beta today or wait until Tom for the 48 hr mark .... I'm going to acupuncture at 11 today so I will probably wait to see if it helps at all!! My nurse says she's seen a slow rise change to norm on the 3rd draw but I've personally never had that slow of a rise so I'm a Lil doubtful!! :(

Mischief and Garfie so glad to hear from u we miss u!! :hugs:

Really wish I held onto that HCG I would so use it right now :(

Sis - Still HOH for you. I hope the acupuncture does the trick.

Sis-I hope your acupuncture session works today too! Good luck.

Mischief/garfie-I've missed you ladies! We're not going anywhere, so always feel free to check in. I see you had another CP, Mischief..:hugs: What the freak is up with that?? What do your doctors say?

AFM-I'm on my last BCP today and I have to go back for another scratch on Wednesday and that evening I'm supposed to start my meds. I'd rather take meds than do the endo scratch, but I'm trying to get mentally prepared for both and my upcoming BFP!! I'll be temping again starting after AF shows too. Yay! That should be in the next day or so since I'm off BCP.

Hi to everyone else.

Not the best pic w all the glares but as u can kinda see my test are pretty much the same!! :shrug:

https://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c233/phoenixx76/th_20141117_090501_zpsuwon8icy.jpg

Sis those lines are still getting darker. FXed for you!!!

Sis-I agree..I see a difference in the lines, and I'm not trying to make you feel better. You know I would tell you if I couldn't see any difference. Enjoy another day being knocked up! hee hee.

Like I Said I Think the pic is deceiving in person they look the same to me :shrug: hoping for a MIRACLE!!!

Thanks ladies Love u All!!! :hugs:

Sis :hugs2: i am hanging on to the pregnancy just like Terri... if I have to hang by my nails I will!!! no sacrifice too big for you!!! :flower:

Sis - Looks darker to me, too. Fx!

Wish - Your chart's looking mighty interesting there lady...

KFS - Twinnie!!! how you doing? feeling anything yet? are you waiting for Beta or are you gonna do a test at home???? so exciting!!!

Terri - YAY for last of the dreaded BCP's!!! I really hope your next scratch isn't as bad as the last one!! :hugs2:

:hi: mischief, Katie, Erose, Nessaw, Momof3, Sis, Radkat, Fezzle, and I know I am forgetting some...but not on purpose!!!:haha:
Much love to you all!!

AFM: 8DPO.... very clomtional this week - in fact was teary watching that movie where the mom and daughter are pregnant at the same time with Steve Allen in it - WTF?? PMS early I guess - clomid really screws with the emotions for sure..... Thanks KFS for commenting on my chart... its pretty close to all my others... so unless my temp stays as high as it was this morning for the next.... 9 months...:haha: - its kinda the same ole same ole... :shrug:

This weekend is first shot gun deer season... my turn to scare away deer :rofl: I am not a great hunter but I do it to spend more time with the hubby...

Next week I am driving with my oldest daughter to Augusta Georgia - she took a job there and starts 1 December... not sure how I feel at the moment... its one thing for your child to live 10 minutes away in a rental property you own... its another for that child to live 12 hours away... its a great opportunity for her and I am excited...but there is part of me that says DON'T GO!!!!!!! :cry:

Sis they look darker to me too. Fx for your next beta. X

Thanks for HOH for me but I started spotting after Acupuncture so idk!!

I did get a call from my Thyroid Dr she did a full panel cuz she actually cares well what do u know my iron is way low my platelets r high and my blood sugar is elevated!! I took iron b4 I left the store we will see what happens I guess!!

Wish kfs1 FX!!!!

Terri hope that scratch isn't too bad!!

Well the spotting is pretty bad and my test appears lighter so I'm thinking it's over today I don't think I'm PG anymore and I'm NOT Happy!! :cry:

Sis - So, so sorry hun. :hugs:

Wish - Awww. I can't imagine how you must feel having your daughter move so far away. Hey - perfect excuse for a road trip if you ask me. As for me, I feel no symptoms whatsoever aside from headaches. I don't think I'm going to test at home though. If I do, it'll be the morning of my beta which is Thursday.

Terri - Getting close there lady. I'm sorry you have to go through another scratch but it'll all be worth it!

Sis, so sorry!! These chemicals really break your heart... I almost wish our tests were not so sensitive, not sure if the roller coasters are worth it...

Terri, the scratch sounds awful :( *hug*

Garfie, Mischief - nice to hear from you!

Nothing new here. Baby is still breech, so it is starting to look like a C-section for me unless he turns in the next 4 weeks. Because my uterus is misshapen, he very well may not. I don't mind very much, as my vaginal birth tore me up pretty badly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->