%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

Sis - I am so sorry this just sucks the big one!! :hugs2: There is nothing else to say but be kind to yourself... we are here my friend...:flower:

kfs- wow I am impressed if you are hold out for the Beta... I don't what I would do - is it better to already know or not... I don't know...But I am hoping those headaches are a super good sign...

Terri - tomorrow begins the next leg of the journey... I am glad you got your meds and you are ready to go... I am excited and rooting for you lady!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

:hi: everybody!!

AFM: 9 DPO and I feel nada... I am trying to make up symptoms here!!! :haha: temps are the same as every other month...however the best part of a clomid cycle is NO SPOTTING... I am not testing(i say this right now.... all could change by tonight - :haha:) I haven't heard what my post O progesterone was last week... so I just wait - FF has my testing date as Sunday - not sure what I will do depends on if we are still hunting... I would think I will have an idea if AF is on her way by then...
here are some random smileys- that's how I feel today for a frigid tuesday!!
:dance::muaha::yipee::hissy::devil::cold::cold::cold::cold::cold::gun:

Ok ladies roller coaster indeed I took another test cuz for me FMU is always diluted

Here it is not trying to get my hopes up as I've been fooled b4

https://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c233/phoenixx76/20141118_084243_zpsdi8ouwa6.jpg

Going for my beta now!!!

Wish Fx kfs1 u have big Balls to wait :haha:

Terri once again u got this best Christmas present ever!! :)

Sis - that is so much darker!!!! FXFXFXFX that this is just a little stinker in there messin with her momma!!

Sis-You have ME on an emotional roller coaster! I was all ready to be sad, and then you posted the picture. There is definitely a difference between those two tests. Good luck today with your beta.

kfs1-I think it's smart not to test at home. Those tests are expensive, and no sense worrying about it now if you can wait two more days. Two more days! Woop woop. I can't wait. Seriously, I can't. :wohoo: That's how I feel even though I'm sitting at my desk.

Wish-How long will you be hunting? I like your new picture. Scary, yet so cool and warm looking. I went shopping yesterday and bought two vests. I wanted to buy a coat, but they said that if it gets wet, I won't stay warm. I really can't buy stuff just to look cute. Maybe when I'm rich. For now, I need functional, so I can put these warm vests under my winter coat, and be just fine. So excited for Sunday for you. The Clomid really is a godsend for you. YOu're much more relaxed when you take it even if it makes you clangry sometimes.

Driving-Your boy is fine! Maybe he won't turn around, and maybe a c-section is ok. Smiles said it wasn't as bad as she thought, so hopefully it'll be the same for you. Time will tell. How are you feeling otherwise? Has your GD diet been going ok?

Moni-Are you done with your PIO shots? Mine begin in about a week, I think. The delestrogen every three days is supposed to start tomorrow.

Terri - we will be hunting Fri-Sat-Sun (leaving Thursday night) but I will have my phone and yes reading from my hunting place... I have to do something while I am out there in sub freezing weather!!!!!!!!!!! I guess I could look for deer.....:shrug:

and you are funny about the clangry... I am clangry but I am trying my best to control it - and I am clomotional...I am not kidding last night I am crying over messing up dinner :dohh: (which I really didnt) I have been so weepy this week its ridiculous... wait...can I count that as a symptom???? :rofl:

I always go for functional rather than cute... is there any other way??:haha:

you ladies better pray for my dogs... they busted out the front door this morning (i was going to start my car) and I had to take off 2 blocks (with WET HAIR) chasing them - if I wasn't a good person I would've put them dogs down :rofl: MY HAIR FROZE - it was 13 degrees!!!! :cold::cold:

all I can say is 215 days till summer.....:boat::bunny:

Wish I know the feeling my Luna ran out Sunday and DH chased her down in his truck he almost ran her over until I yelled at him to go home cuz he was being a douche ..... Man our neighbors must <3 Us!!! :haha:

I'm not holding my breath my spotting is a bit dishearting but we will see in a hr or 2 I guess!!
I'm eating a greasy cheeseburger gotta get my Iron right!! ;)

FYI if I don't make any sense I'm high as a kite on P at least it's one thing I can still Enjoy :rofl:

Sis - Rollercoaster, indeed. I've still got Fx for you. That's great that your thyroid dr did extra tests. The extra iron couldn't hurt!

Kfs - I agree with others on the nerves of steel re: not testing. I'm also super excited for you. :happydance:

Terri - Get past that endo scratch and see it making your uterus super comfy and ready for those embies. Yay!

Wish - You totally look like a badass. I love the thought of you checking B&B while up in a tree stand. My parents would let you come hunt off of their deck. They see several most nights. I'm sorry that DD is moving away. It'll be good for her though and she'll realize how much she loves her Mama. I know that's what happened to me when I moved away.

Driving - Bummer about LO being breech, but if you're OK with a C section, then I guess you don't have worry about trying to get him to turn.

Hi to Garfie, Mischief, Katie, Blues, Moni, Nessaw, Fezzle, and everyone else!

Ok ladies I'm :wacko: my HCG 42 P 124!!!!

I have to repeat Fri !!!

I'm still not doubling every 48 but I am at 72 so we will see!! FX FX

Stay w me Lil bean!!

As we say in Bmore, O'mazing!!! Woohoo. Now we wait for Friday. So relieved.

Still worried w all the spotting like last time my HCG still went up after the spotting :shrug:

Oh well going to acupuncture in the AM!!
FX FX

Yay, Sis!!!! Keep those updates coming!

Anyone know why I might be spotting 2 DPO??? Weird!!!

Mischief sometime when u have a really strong O when the egg is pushed out there can be some spotting I would say that is it!!! FX for U

Didn't get a chance to tell u sorry for the CP :hugs: I think it's a matter of finding the right egg just like me it can be hard and very discouraging !! :hugs:

Erose U Too I stalked and saw u had a CP :hugs:

Sis-I don't know how you are keeping your calm, I was all over the place reading your updates! But today your still pregnant :)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't sleep so my HCG must be going up I usually get insomnia!!!

I'll take it!!! :)

I think it's more that my tummy is empty I can eat a Lil snack and usually fall back to sleep watching a movie!! ;)

My acupuncturist always does anxiety and calming points plus points for my back she says I have constant issues w those :shrug: crazy how she can see that from my ear and tongue!! :)

I'm still craving chocolate like a MADD women so I hope it's a good sign and spotting has stopped for the moment!! :thumbup:

Yahoooo Sis. Great news. :happydance:

Mischief - So sorry for the CP. :hugs:

Still haven't POAS. Possibly tomorrow before my beta but either way, I'll know by tomorrow night. My throat feels a little scratchy this morning - hope I'm not getting sick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->