OMFG help me ??? BFP

Holy shit lady!!

I remember you saying non my thread that you didnt think you were pregnant and i remember thinking i bet she is!!

I cant wait to see your test in the morning hun!xx

I see the line!! Really hoping this is your :bfp:! Good luck in the morning! Will be stalking!

OMG Bubbles Im so excited for you!!! I can't wait until tomorrow morning! I wish you could do a FRER tonight!!! I would pick up a digi tonight so you can do it in the morning when the FRER comes back with a blazing pink line! :)

No need to stalk ladies i just got my BFP i cant belive it im in tears :happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• IMAG0682.jpg
    IMAG0682.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 181
WOO HOO!!! I WAS HOPING YOU WOULD CAVE!!! AWESOME!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!! SO UTTERLY HAPPY FOR YOU!!! :happydance:

OMG I knew it!!!!!! I am SO STOKED for you Bubbles! It is soooooo your turn! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Thanks so much guys im over the moon i really i am i cant belive it tho xxx

Ahhhhh!!!! CONGRATS!!!:happydance: Wishing you a H&H 9 months!!!!! Wooohooo!!!:happydance:

Woooohooooo!!! A huge congratulations hunnie! I could cry for you!! How has your husband took the brilliant news?? :D :D :D :D :D :D

Yay! Im so happy for you Bubbles... Thats GREAT!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!! I was so praying for you girl; I am so ecstatic for you!! I literally cried when I read this! You SO deserve this!!! OMG I am just over the moon for you!!!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEk!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

YAY!!!!! YAY!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->