Omfg

chocaccino

Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaXPxxk3sKg&feature=related:hissy:

Thats just foul.
I have all the respect in the world for young moms and girls who are waiting to try but thats just horrifyed me.
She clearly isnt thinking about her baby (Well her baby when she does actuly become pregnant) by even considering becoming a prostitute!
And how on earth does she expect to bring a child up with that attitude and those manners?!
Some people just make me sick!

xxx

I'm on my phone so I can't see the video! Your responses have made me curious..
What's the video? :rofl:

It's this 15 yr old silly cow who wants a baby,
she's had sex in her mums bed with randoms and has had sex in the school toilets so she can get pregnant.
The bit that gets me is where she say's im going to dress my baby in designer clothes and if i can't i'll sell it... or somthing along those lines.
She's disgusting and the poor mother doesn't know where she's went wrong!
:growlmad: grrr

she's had sex in her mums bed with randoms and has had sex in the school toilets so she can get pregnant.
The bit that gets me is where she say's im going to dress my baby in designer clothes and if i can't i'll sell it... or somthing along those lines.

I got confused with that bit, does she mean if she can't dress her baby in designer stuff she will sell the BABY? lol or does she mean she'll sell herself?

Wow.. I'm glad i can't watch it! Sounds awful

I got confused with that bit, does she mean if she can't dress her baby in designer stuff she will sell the BABY? lol or does she mean she'll sell herself?

I can't quite work it out, i think she meant the baby
but either way she is filth
lol i just couldn't believe it i though it must have been a joke!
xxx

good old maury :p you'd be surprised she not the worst tht they've had on there lol.

xxx

I thought she said "If I can't, I'll STEAL it..." Like steal the clothes?? :shrug:

Wow.. I think if I was her mom I'd just b*tch slap her!
and yeah she said steal as in steal the clothes..
I'm so glad she hasn't gotten pregnant.. she wouldn't even be able to handle the first trimester of pregnancy and just abort it..
Her voice is SO annoying I just want to slap her!
Her mom needs to put her big girl panties on and teach her who's in charge! :haha:

It's these dumb stupid teens that make us look so bad.. shame shame

its just sad because she is going to end up pregnant. :/
shes not even legal, they should be able to like... force the implant on her or something

xxx

It means she'll sell herself x

btw i like to watch these and she doesn't end up pregnant as they get his army bloke out and he shows them what it would be like and they all realise they wouldn't cope surprise surprise :p

I really just don't understand how her mom can just SIT there and cry about it. She needs to be DOING something before her daughter winds up pregnant and/or gets an STD.

If it was my daughter, she'd seriously be sorry...

:sick:

Maury is kinda in the same category as Springer though, I'm not really sure what stories are "real" and what guests are "real" and what aren't :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->