Omg!!! Added just ic on bottom of page

Ilovehim89

Reaction score
I just took an IC and dolllar tree!! dollar tree test line still the same and the ic's line came up at 2-3 minutes!!! OMG!! its definitely there and pink https://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu134/carolynnnn_2009/IMG-3.jpg

them top tests are terrible for evaps and im not sure if i can see anything on the bottom but fx x

them top tests are terrible for evaps and im not sure if i can see anything on the bottom but fx x

i have never had anything but good on the ICs....it is DARK IRL and the dollar tree's test i have been getting lines on for like 2 days

I think I see a line on the top test, but I don't see anything on the bottom one. How many dpo are you?

here it is with just the IC, it is definitely there and thick i did this right after the the others just couldnt put it up til now! https://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu134/carolynnnn_2009/IMG_0001-1.jpg

I see it on the IC not on the other. It looks a little grey on my screen but I think that may be my brightness as I see it better when I tilt a certain way. :) fingers crossed for a definate BFP for you

i never had any issues with this test EVER!! I found out on these tests last pregnancy at 9dpo and this line is definitely there and came up again on another IC within 2 minutes

i have to be honest i cant see it but gl anyhow x

it is definitely there and i see it IRL and am going for a beta tomorrow

Goodluck with the beta hun, at least you will have a diffinate answer when you get the results and will hopefully be able to chill :haha:

Why oh why can't they make a nice test that gives clear lines as early as possible :rofl: the whole POAS thing gets so addictive and so stressful each month!!

i have to be honest i cant see it but gl anyhow x

it is definitely there and i see it IRL and am going for a beta tomorrow

Goodluck with the beta hun, at least you will have a diffinate answer when you get the results and will hopefully be able to chill :haha:

Why oh why can't they make a nice test that gives clear lines as early as possible :rofl: the whole POAS thing gets so addictive and so stressful each month!!
i agree!! if i am not preggo i would be surprised...i just had two more positives on Ics...I am a POAS ADDICT I KNOW!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->