OMG Another BFP!!! Please look

minime2009

Reaction score
So after yesterdays post about my BFN with first response, I went to Superdrug and got another box of their tests. Tested this morning and another BFP. What on earth is going on!! Since last Saturday that now makes it, BFP, BFP, BFN, BFP, BFN, BFN, BFP. All the BFPs are with superdrug. All the negatives (bar the third one) are with First response

I have attached my pic from today below for you - what do you think? It is clear as day. How long would it take to know ifyou have had a chemical pregnancy i.e. is that still possible?

Docs didn't have my results yesterday so will have to wait until at least Monday!!

What do you guys think of my test?

Attachments

• preg test.jpg
    preg test.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 132
Morning minime,

I haven't seen your other posts but that test looks as positive as positive can be to me.

No idea why the FRER tests would be giving you negative though.. I tested this moring at 10DPo with FRER :bfn: fxd the FR tests a faulty.

Have you tried any other kinds of tests?

How many DPO are you?

As for chemical then i'm sure your a/f would start just as normal for that to be the case.

Good luck x

Thats a positive if ever I saw one! Chemical lines are normally faint but thats as dark as the control line....I would say you were pregnant my love! xxx

I;m not really sure how many days over I am as first day of last period was 1st april!! Normally 34 day cycles so would be due any day now I guess had all been normal.

I have a digital clear blue should I try it in the morning too?

Im scared to get excited as I was so upset all day yesterday when FR gave me another :bfn:

:hugs: i've just read through your other posts, this must be driving you absolutely metal.

Maybe you should wait and see what the results of the doc are? I know how hard it is to resist testing but either way with the results of the clear blue in the morning i doubt it will put your mind at rest one way or the other.

On saying that if it were me then i'd probably test the clear blue with FMU tomorrow ( bare in mind though that i think the digi ones are not as responsive as the non-digi), I know what the right thing to do do is, but doing it myself isn't that easy:dohh:

Good luck, try to go do something to take your mind off it, it will make the weeekdn go faster.

good luck x

PS I still think if it was a chemical then you wouldve had a/f by now... given you got your first BFP about 5 days ago.

:hugs: i've just read through your other posts, this must be driving you absolutely metal.

Maybe you should wait and see what the results of the doc are? I know how hard it is to resist testing but either way with the results of the clear blue in the morning i doubt it will put your mind at rest one way or the other.

On saying that if it were me then i'd probably test the clear blue with FMU tomorrow ( bare in mind though that i think the digi ones are not as responsive as the non-digi), I know what the right thing to do do is, but doing it myself isn't that easy:dohh:

Good luck, try to go do something to take your mind off it, it will make the weeekdn go faster.

good luck x

Thanks for reading my other posts hun:hugs: It is driving me mental!! Wouldnt you just think if you were pregnant it would be :bfp: and if not :bfn:. why is it so complicated lol

Have been testing with FMU so that has been consistent. Am worried the docs will be negative too as they only took a urine sample also!! am hoping not as the confusion would completely wreck my head I think!!

It does look very very positive though doesn't it!! (she says hopefully):muaha:

Definite positive methinks! Congrats honey! xx

aww hun i really hope this is it for you...thats a very stonrg positive you've got there....get yourself to the docs! Get confirmation!

and im sure il be saying...congratulations hun :) :happydance: xxxx

aww hun i really hope this is it for you...thats a very stonrg positive you've got there....get yourself to the docs! Get confirmation!

and im sure il be saying...congratulations hun :) :happydance: xxxx

Thanks Hun!! Was at docs on Thursday am and am just waiting on the results but as I said it was only a urine test.

Ohhhhh am getting excited again!!:happydance:

I dont know how you can be so patient. I'd have to do the digi but then i am very impatient.:rofl:

I dont know how you can be so patient. I'd have to do the digi but then i am very impatient.:rofl:

I know so am I but I have had a few drinks as so thirsty so dont want to waste it lol only have one digital left!!!

It's killing me. Another half of me is thinking, dont test and just enjoy todays :bfp:. am scared in case it says Not Pregnant.

There is no way in the world you're having a chemical as the line's with a chemical are so faint.

CONGRATULATIONS hun that's defo a :bfp:

There is no way in the world you're having a chemical as the line's with a chemical are so faint.

Hiya!!!

OMG do you think???? Wonder why FR was negative yesterday?

Sorry for board hogging guys!

That looks like a pretty strong postive to me!!! Been reading your other posts and it does sound like it has been rather confusing!!! I think that you are pregnant! congrats

That looks like a pretty strong postive to me!!! Been reading your other posts and it does sound like it has been rather confusing!!! I think that you are pregnant! congrats

Do a digi minime!!!If you have been getting positives on superdrugs for that long a digi should show up bfp!!!

I really liked the superdrug tests (as I mentioned to you before i think) never used frer.
Do a digi!!!

Hiya!!!

OMG do you think???? Wonder why FR was negative yesterday?

Sorry for board hogging guys!

God knows chic but chemical lines show faint lines for days, yours is dark.

Do a digi.

Looks pretty positive to me. Congrats and good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->