Omg .. Brown/red on tissue

DanniB8910

Reaction score
I just went for a wee and on the tissue it it was a brown/pink tint!
Is this a show?
If it is does that mean things are happening soon or can it still be a while!?

i had this last night to a lot of brown and a little pink i have been losing my plug for around 2 weeks now but its always been yellow (sorry) so i really hope it dose mean things are going to happen soon as ive had so many problems i really cant wait now fingers crossed hun xxx

sorry dont know whats going on i just posted on here but it didnt work so sorry if it comes twice.i had this last night to a lot of brown and a little pink i have been losing my plug foe around 2 weeks now but its always been yellow (sorry) i really hope it dose mean something is happening as ive had so many problems i really cant wait now fingers crossed hun xxx

I really hope so!
I had pains under my bump last night so maybe it's the start of so
Something! Really excited.
I'm sorry you've had problems I really hope things get moving for you too!
It didnt seem that mucus like.. Just colour in my discharge. Sorry if TMI lol.

I really hope so!
I had pains under my bump last night so maybe it's the start of so
Something! Really excited.
I'm sorry you've had problems I really hope things get moving for you too!
It didnt seem that mucus like.. Just colour in my discharge. Sorry if TMI lol.

don't worry about the tmi bit i think us ladies are so use to all that now lol mine really was like mucus but like i said it as been that way for 2 weeks just never brown or pink i had some pains last night to but then they went now i have period pains and feel like i need to go a poo but cant but i didnt have a clear out with my other two.they are going to induce me at 38 weeks but with my first i was induced and it wasn't fun it was 16 hours my second was natural and only a hour so if i can make this little man come soon that would be so great i will be 37 weeks on Friday so im going to start now and try every thing walks bouncing pineapple sex curry tonight lol i very nearly did have him at 35weeks was on birth ward having contractions and 1cm dilated MW was so sure he was coming then it all stopped little bugger playing tricks on me i hope he ain't this time lol sorry its long hun just had to get it out.what other symptoms have u been having? if any and have you been trying anything to speed it up?xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->