Omg! Could it really be... :O

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :happydance:

Yay! Congratulations:)

Congrats hun, lovely progression and yay for the digi! Xx

Im so worried about progression now! I have quite a lot of frers so I am going to keep testing for a little bit to make sure they get darker to hopefully ease my mind a little as its so early.

Do you think this should of progressed more since yest?? This was FMU today (at the bottom) i am going to take another mid day though as i took this very early at like 5.30am so i will take another later in the day when its been over 24 hours since the top one.

The top test was about 9am yest, bottom was 5.30am this morning (in both pics)

17morn.jpg 17morn1.jpg

They just look the same to me 8-[

Im so worried about progression now! I have quite a lot of frers so I am going to keep testing for a little bit to make sure they get darker to hopefully ease my mind a little as its so early.

Do you think this should of progressed more since yest?? This was FMU today (at the bottom) i am going to take another mid day though as i took this very early at like 5.30am so i will take another later in the day when its been over 24 hours since the top one.

The top test was about 9am yest, bottom was 5.30am this morning (in both pics)

View attachment 1061005 View attachment 1061006

They just look the same to me 8-[
I think their fine hun

The line has progression in that picture

Ok i took another and this is the most recent compared to yesterday, i can see a nice difference now :) going to test in another 24 hours :roll:

17.jpg

Fab progression. I would test every 48 hours you will see great progression then xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->