Omg could this be our bfp...pic*

xobabyhopes

one angel & expecting.
Reaction score
so i decided to take a test tonight just to see if it would come back positive as af is due on monday. welp i got a faint positive and i ran downstairs to my husband and i was like "guess what" didnt give him time to answer and i was like
we got a faint positive" and ran upstairs. it's darker than the picture shows but do you ladies see it?

Attachments

• P1090999.jpg
    P1090999.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 64
i swear im not crazy y'all my husband see's it too :)

Attachments

• P1100015k.jpg
    P1100015k.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 34
ahhhh yay, i thought maybe it wasnt true. we've been ttc for so long and have one angel so im hoping this one is a sticky bean! thanks ladies :)

I know all to well how heart aching the long tycoon journey is! So sorry to hear about your loss but massive massive fx for a sticky bean for you!

thanks! i will take all the luck, fx, prayers whatever anyone has for a sticky bean lol :)

Let us know when you test again and how it goes! Im sending you lots of positive thoughts that your little one sticks around for a full nine months!!

tested again this morning and got another BFP, which was followed shortly after by some lovely throwing up. lol but hey i know morning sickness comes with the package

Thats great, about the BFP not the throwing up! Hope it goes easy on you!

I can definitely see it, congratulations! xx

thank you & with my last pregnancy it was random fits of throwing up and nausea. now it this darn headache and nausea. i wish i was one of those girls who had a "perfect" pregnancy with no morning sickness,headaches, body aches etc lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->