Omg four 4years and under!!

Anngie60

Reaction score
Hi everyone, back here for my fourth pregnancy!

We just found out a couple of days ago I'm expecting number 4!

We certainly hadn't planned anymore and with me suffering from pcos we wasnt really being careful. I had been put on metformin a few months ago so I'm thinking I can thank that for this baby lol.

I have two boys 4 and 2 years and a 5 month old baby girl so I'm going to have my work cut out. Panicking slightly lol but even more so panicking about when I eventually tell work that I fell pregnant again whilst on maternity leave!!

wow. good luck! I have one 6 months old and I cant imagine having another in diapers lol

I know that panicked feeling!
We're going to have 3 under 2!

Thats going to be one hell of a lot of nappy changes!

Congratulations but WOW! I thought I was going to be busy with a 5 year old and a 19month old and a new born but you will be extra busy xx

Good luck, bet you're a pro anyway! Back to back maternity leave sounds good to me xx

I had four, 4 and under and I can say there are so many wonderful things about it! They're so close, play with the same toys, like the same movies, and do everything together. It really is fun and amazing and although it can be tough, you'll be so glad! We did have 3 in diapers at once but that doesn't last forever. ;)

Good luck and congrats. How exciting and special!

Thank you all for your replies! It's still not sunk in yet!

Looking forward to getting to know everyone :happydance:

I'm going to have 3 under 4 and it'a the thought of all the nappy changing that's worrying me!! Nevermind sleepless nights lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->