Omg *grins*BFP Updated page 2

Lucy_lu_84

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
Okay I'm really trying not to gt excited but I think I got a BFP this morning - it was only faint but I woke my OH up to show it to him and he grumbled something about there being a faint line before going back to sleep!

Just needed to share with someone, I'm desperately trying not to get excited, cos i really can't bring myself to beleive that is it true! I need something concrete ... maybe a digi text that tells me in words! haha I did one yesterday and the day before and i got BFN both times!

Don't have any more tests in my house, going to get some more today but I really think I should wait till the morning before I test again but I honestly think that once I have them in my hand I won't be able to wait!

Sorry for my babbling I just needed to get it out..

dont do a digi cos there for higher levels and u might get faulse neg......goodluck x

Congrats - tho this should be in the BFP announcement section x

maybe she dont wana get to excited and annonce it yet tho or fb friends to know x

Whoops sorry! I just didn't wanna post there yet cos I dunno why really!

Thanks tho girls, wish I could bring myself to believe it but i really can't

get t'shop and get another test:dance:

Haha yes boss :p
Towns not open yet ...althought by the time me and LO are dressed it should be!

ANd your were right I didn't really wanna announce to everyone yet... cos who even knows

Sorry, im just VERY sensitive at the moment due to recent events x

Sorry, im just VERY sensitive at the moment due to recent events x

:hugs:dont think i was aving a go :hugs: uknow u can pm me anytime:hugs:
im sick as out, been sleeping awful has morgan, then 2day when he dint get up till6am ive been awake since 3am,....... i look/feel like shit as u can imagine:wacko:

morrisons/tesco/sainsbury ? lol

oooo exciting

fingers and toes crossed for u xx

Aww hope this is it for you hun!Doesnt seem long since we were in 3rd Tri June Bugs!!x

Aww hope this is it for you hun!Doesnt seem long since we were in 3rd Tri June Bugs!!x

I know ... time goes so fast! Thanks hun!

Right Joshua is fed, think I'm gonna get us dressed and go spend all my money on tests at Asda!

Good luck with the other test! Let us know how you get on hun xxx

Oh wow you're brave, Theakston's put me off having more, hehe. Good luck re-testing!

Was in superdrug yesterday and they have theirs on offer (2x 2packs for £8 and 2x 1packs for £4 Ithink it was) it was the one in rugby aswell so I know they are definately on offer in yours. Good luck hun xx

show us a piccie hun? and put a warning in the title about what the topic is regarding :thumbup:

Congrats Hun hope it is the result you wanted!! I understand you not wanting to post in the announcements just incase it isn't what you want it to be x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->