omg guys i'm freaked!!!.. *** updated for all impatient people!! lmao****

AH!!! guys STOP!! i'm getting giddy and excitting and i want someone to say its a evap!! lmao im weird tho!! xxxxx

SO how are we this morin?????
u dun ny more TESTS
lol
xx

lmao!! for all my impatient friends :D hehe !! i did this for you, hmmm wat you think tho ?? it looks well dodgy !!!! xxxx should of waited >>>>>> https://i558.photobucket.com/albums/ss26/destinyfaithp_photos/102_24121.jpg

That looks like a :bfp: to me! Congratulations!!!!!!!

seems to be lighter then other test 2 days ago ! and its a FRER other was a ic xxx

Thats a bfp hunny! You are definately preggers!! Congrats! Sending you loads of sticky dust!!:happydance::happydance::hugs:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wonder how far?? i might get a didgy because according to ma chart i'm onli 7dpo :S so, i must of ovulated sooner?? xx

Wow i am rubbish at seeing the lines that everyone else can see......but its there hun....congrats xxxxxx

wow thanks guys !! i'm so happy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

congratulations! i'd say you are probably only just 4 weeks (if that) thats why it's so faint but defo a BFP!! wow talk about luck that you decided to poas that day!

i know!!! all because i was bored!! i thought i missed ovulation!! omg im so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OMG i told u ahhhhhh hahaha congrats babe!!!!xxx

omg!! i know!!! we are so like close together on our pregnancy!!!! :D xxxxx

i knw bump buddie:hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance: lol if u want 1 u knw u do lol
so happy for u :cloud9:
xxx

i'm really happy for you!!!!! and id love to be bump buddies!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg im on the ceiling at min!!! hahahahahahha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->