omg guys i'm freaked!!!.. *** updated for all impatient people!! lmao****

thanks danni!! i want a bump llike yours!!! omg i want i want!!! :rofl: xxxxxx

Ohmygod Hun you got your fooking :bfp: I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy for you, have you done a digi? get one, get one, get one, get one !!!

Excellent news, ohmygod such good news

Congrats xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AWWW me ickle donna!!! thanks sooooo fecking much hun, tell you wat! your have been a god send through my journey and i'm blessed to have met you!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i so want to steal your ickle bump!! im so dying for a bump!!! femme! haha!! omg cute?? is it :D thanks all xxxxx

It's not ickle any more, it's bloody massive. Haha... well it's feel it.

I got mine at around 15 weeks, popped right out of nowhere! Seems like only yesterday I got my BFP. Really does fly x

thanks mrs n ... :) .. and femme, 15 weeks?! i want one like yesterday lmao! does it fly really?? xxx

AWWW me ickle donna!!! thanks sooooo fecking much hun, tell you wat! your have been a god send through my journey and i'm blessed to have met you!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Amazing news, I hope to Join you in Tri real soon I won't say 1st tri but it would still be kinda cool if I was in 1st Tri and you were way over in 3rd Tri or up on the bed with ya legs in the air pushing!!!!

Real happy for you...stay in touch xxxx

omg!! haha you crack me up you loooon!! hope u get your ickle fraggle!!! and then we can be bump buddies!!! OMG! cnt bloodly believe it!!!! xxx

It does fly, I have no idea where the time has gone. Some days drag more than other buts mostly I've just enjoyed being pregnant... every little bit. Still got a while to go yet, so... will probably drag now I've said that! Haha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->