OMG Headaches from hell!!!!

Kelx44

Reaction score
I never experienced headaches in my life time....and Now that im pregnant I have headaches every single day, and they dont go away!!!!!!! im only 7 weeks!! Anyone having this problem!!?? I drink tons of water so its not the problem!

Hormones can cause bad headaches in pregnancy - they can also cause more migraines for people who get them. I was getting headaches pretty regularly for a few weeks (maybe from 7-10 weeks) but they've been better the past 2 weeks or so. Of course I have this lovely cold my son passed onto me, so I might just not notice between all the other aches and pains :haha:

Ugh! There horrible! And constant! I would normally pop a Tylenol but since I'm pregnant I'm more cautious of what goes in me or else I'd be popping them everyday cause its painful

I've heard Tylenol are one of the only things you can take for them... They are so terrible!! Gl

I was MISERABLE in 1st tri with DS. I had the worst migraines and they were tension ones so my neck would get so stiff I couldn't move my head. They were not permanent though. I am a normal migraine sufferer and I went the rest of my pregnancy without any migraines. I would get the occasional headache but nothing a little tylenol and some sugar wouldn't cure. There is a chance it will get better for you :hugs: If this is your first I think the hormones wreak extra havoc on you because it's so new to your body.

Urgh I'm getting headaches too, if I am not nauseous then I have a headache and vice versa. It's working out that one day I have a headache, the next nausea, then back to headache....can't keep up. I'm drinking lots too. I have always suffered with headaches and migraines and I'm allergic to pain killers, so im quite used to lying in a dark room waiting for it to pass, but i am not used to having them this often, it's exhausting.

One lady recommended sleeping with a cool cloth on my forehead which helps. I've always massaged a bit of warming oil into my temples which can also help.

Hopefully we just have them during the first trimester...good luck x x

I'm getting headaches too :( They feel like mild migraines but thankfully I haven't had a proper migraine come on yet. I tend to get migraines anyway. I find resting or sleeping, if I can, helps. I hope you feel better soon! Headaches are the worst.

I started with them at 8 weeks and have had them for the past 8 weeks now every day :( its unpleasent but paracetamol does seem to lessen the severity for me.

I started with them at 8 weeks and have had them for the past 8 weeks now every day :( its unpleasent but paracetamol does seem to lessen the severity for me.

Ya this is my first so my body is probably not used to all these hormones and changes lol. They say if u have headaches in pregnancy it's a boy!? I dunno hope it's. wives tale lol

Ya this is my first so my body is probably not used to all these hormones and changes lol. They say if u have headaches in pregnancy it's a boy!? I dunno hope it's. wives tale lol

Haha I just told OH this and now he's grinning from ear to ear...he has 3 daughters already, so he's hoping so much that he will get a boy this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->