OMG! Hopefully some good news Monday or Tuesday!

VSubasic

Expecting Baby No.2
Reaction score
So I am 14 DPO today and since Monday I was having a lot of brown discharge. I decided to go to the Gyno and they did a sonogram and saw a possible implantation on the Uterus :happydance: They then decided to do blood work and said I should get the Result in the beginning of the week. The Urine test came out negative because it's probably to early. I will take a FRER tomorrow morning until I get blood work :happydance: I am staying positive and hoping that the blood work tells me what we saw.

That is so amazing! You must be excited! If you are pregnant, how many weeks would you be?

Blow some of that baby dust my way!:dust:

Sounds good! And now.....the longest weekend of your life! :haha:

Just try to find anything to distract yourself with. Oh, I know! Watch Breaking Dawn, Part 1!! If you're into that kind of thing.

The movie is probably a good two hours anyway. Then go home and eat some Ben and Jerrys. Yum!!

Just try to find anything to distract yourself with. Oh, I know! Watch Breaking Dawn, Part 1!! If you're into that kind of thing.

The movie is probably a good two hours anyway. Then go home and eat some Ben and Jerrys. Yum!!

ahahah I'm not a breaking dawn fan, but I have a huge Thanksgiving dinner planned in Florida and still need to buy some gifts for guest. Today went pretty quick :)

Good luck and fingers crossed not long to wait to find out! Do keep us posted!

really hoping you get your bfp! sending and early congrats your way! Im 14 dpo with and af due tomorrow and Im guessing Im not even though I feel like I am.

Well ladies I fell asleep at 9 last night and woke up at 7 am to take a pregnancy test and got a FAINT BFP :) I'm still in shock and can't wait till the blood test confirm it!

Well ladies I fell asleep at 9 last night and woke up at 7 am to take a pregnancy test and got a FAINT BFP :) I'm still in shock and can't wait till the blood test confirm it!

Congrats!!!! :happydance:

Omg!! I really hope this is the start of your bfp!!

Are you having any symptoms? If so what. My af is due today but so far a no show.

Are you having any symptoms? If so what. My af is due today but so far a no show.

I actually had no cm at all and was dry after ovulation all the way till now... My Breast had slight stabbing pain but I usually get that before af and I had twinges on my right and left ovary which I though were cyst or my af coming... This morning I was slighly nauseas but I think that's because I was so happy and nervous :)

The only unusual symptom was a lot of brown cm 7 dpo

I actually had no cm at all and was dry after ovulation all the way till now... My Breast had slight stabbing pain but I usually get that before af and I had twinges on my right and left ovary which I though were cyst or my af coming... This morning I was slighly nauseas but I think that's because I was so happy and nervous :)

Congrats!!!! I was just reading your thread and you give me hope since I have been very dry too, which has made me doubt. Now you give me new hope!

Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!!! Congrats again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->