OMG how can this happen?!

M16jess

Reaction score
I don't know if this positive is real. But it came up instant and heres a different brand same dip. How can one be positive and the other negative. Pink is wonfo and blue in one step. Help me. What do I believe?

Attachments

• 20160410_203500-1.jpg
    20160410_203500-1.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 159
Another view. Definitely pink and came up right away. Can it be a bad test?

Attachments

• 20160410_204431-1.jpg
    20160410_204431-1.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 94
I think the one steps are extra sensitive? Like 10 miu/ml? And wondfo are 25...

I don't know. The package doesn't say. I'm 9 or 10 dpo.

Idk but I see it on the blue one!!

Call me crazy but I kinda see something on the pink one too. Good luck!!!

This mornings. Which I test lighter in the morning so I didnt expect much.

Attachments

• 20160411_054843-1-1-1.jpg
    20160411_054843-1-1-1.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 73
Both together from last night and this morning. Look about the same.

Attachments

• 20160411_061927-1.jpg
    20160411_061927-1.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 68
I got lots of random false positives on those same bluesame hcg strips. All my other brands we're negative and I got af on time last cycle. Ugh. I got them from the accumed listing on Amazon.

That sucks, I'm sorry. Did they come instantly too? These are called one step.

Yes they r one step HCG and I bought them under foscam listing by accumed on Amazon. But I also have real accumeds too(which strangely I received from the same exact listing..) These one step ones i just took two this morning. I'm only cd7. But II took them cuz i wanted to show you how my false positives r so common. This came up instantly and pretty dark. First test was negative, second was super positive. Same urine sample. No need for tweaking. Ugh; ( test expiration 9/16.

Attachments

• 20160411_081451.jpg
    20160411_081451.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 82
Wow. That's insane. Ugh now I don't even want to test again.

Not sure if I can see colour or not in the lines. Test again in a day or two with a FRER.

Im sorry. I wouldn't give up testing unless that's the only tests u have to use. I wouldn't keep testing with those ones. Id keep going with a new brand/different brand. Thats what I did last cycle. Lots of baby dust to you

Omg Caitren! That sample of tests is crazy! Thank you for sharing!

I had a couple of duff one step tests. They actually had proper pink lines on, weren't even squinters!! So evil! Fingers crossed this is the real deal for you x

My blue strip ones picked up all my pregnancies even before frer did! I never got a bad batch and this is my fourth pregnancy (third baby) xx

Yes they r one step HCG and I bought them under foscam listing by accumed on Amazon. But I also have real accumeds too(which strangely I received from the same exact listing..) These one step ones i just took two this morning. I'm only cd7. But II took them cuz i wanted to show you how my false positives r so common. This came up instantly and pretty dark. First test was negative, second was super positive. Same urine sample. No need for tweaking. Ugh; ( test expiration 9/16.

Those may not actually be "false positives" Catiren. You could be someone who just has a higher "normal" hcg blood level. Most women always have aroun 5hcg in their blood NON pregnant, but that level can be lower or higher depending on person, so all I'm saying is that you may have naturally higher levels and the tests are just picking up on it. IF that is the case, then I would make sure that you only tests with tests that have sensitivities of 50mIU or higher. Which sucks, bc you would not be able to do "early" testing, but you also wouldn't get your hopes up every month only to find out that you are not in fact preggers and that it only picked up on your "normal" hcg levels... Just a thought...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->