omg i am addicted!!!!

emzlouize

mum 2 Aidan & Angel Mason
Reaction score
..........to this forum!! i think i need my laptop taking off me for a wile lol i am on it from waking up til goin to sleep if i am at home all day that is! wich is very likley to be with this m/s...........:blush:

I am addicted to this forum aswell!! keep checking posts whilst i'm at work...makes a change from facebook!

After work I rather be there on here then with DH and DD sometimes :dohh:

Yep same here. It's the 1st thing I do in the morning with my decafe! lol

lol I've ditched fb and now totally addicted to BnB :rofl:

I just log on to facebook for updates. I could careless about anything but bnb LOL

Yeah I'm totally addicted too, sometime even forget to check Facebook!

Yup im completely addicted also!!

Facebook bores me now, i only go on to check the update and thats it!

All my friends are fed up of bnb!!
I kinda mention it alot when referring to stuff!!

x

I know the feeling, this website is an obsession. If i miss a few hours i come on and i'm like OH NO I NEED TO READ EVERYTHING. MY OH feels way left out. hahaha

i so want to know what ur all upto too! lol

I too am an addict! I check it in the morning, at work, at home, in the evening and at stupid o clock when I'm on nights...when there is a suprising amount of people online!

I used to be very addicted to FB until we started trying and got pregnant now it's ALL about BnB. I'm obsessed as well...I keep reading little facts off to DH and he acts slightly interested but I'm sure it's all getting a little dull to him! lol. It's just great to have a place where all of us can be obsessive together...instead of irritating other people with our joy and concerns!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->