OMG! I feel so dumb!!

wantababybump

Reaction score
I had a bunch of old boxes from pregnancy tests etc under the bathroom sink that I just hadnt thrown out yet along with my ovulation tests that I got from ebay. Well people were in fixing our toilet and bathtub and were under the sink for some reason so when they left to go get something I went under the sink and put everything into a dollarama bag that was also under there, I tied it up and put it in our room. When we found out that we got our apartment and that they were going to be showing this apartment I cleaned up our room and didnt I go and throw the bag away not noticing!!!! Omg!! I just noticed now like 4 days later because I just went to go pee on one and they werent under the sink...fuck! Im soooo dumb!! I must have had around 30 unused ones left so now I have none and it takes well over 2 wks for me to get them because ebay is hooked up to my bank account it takes longer to process. OV tests in stores are wayyyyy too much money we just cant afford to get anymore right now! Looks like next cycle will be a no Ov test cycle for me! Gahh. :dohh::dohh::hissy::hissy:

Awe, sorry hun! :hugs:

Why do we always do such crazy things? A few times after I've waited hours to go to the bathroom, I just sat down and went out of habit. I totally forgot to actually test! Yikes...

To be honest, you might be better off. Disregard the tests and just BD every other day. It's what the experts tell us to do anyway. POAS makes things unnecessarily stressful, I reckon. If you cover all bases then you know, by the end of it all, you've given yourself the best chance without the stress.

Ebay OPKs are useless anyway:p I oved yet never got a pos opk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->