OMG i have to get morning after pill comdoms rrrrr

hotsexymum

mum of 4
Reaction score
OMG i have to get morning after pill , bloddy comdom came off last light , he had to get it out :cry::cry:

:o oh dear! hope you get everything sorted out! i always feel so embarassed going because then people know we've had sex :o babies from me are immaculate conception btw :p the family planning place in our town is always full of school girls just sat about waiting to be seen in their school uniforms so you end up having to stand up like you are in the dinner q or something :x betterthem going there though than having a q at labour ward i guess :D

me and mr.man before we started to 'see what would happen' in re: to babies had a condom split :o we thought it was just a myth you hear!

xXx

:o oh dear! hope you get everything sorted out! i always feel so embarassed going because then people know we've had sex :o babies from me are immaculate conception btw :p the family planning place in our town is always full of school girls just sat about waiting to be seen in their school uniforms so you end up having to stand up like you are in the dinner q or something :x betterthem going there though than having a q at labour ward i guess :D

me and mr.man before we started to 'see what would happen' in re: to babies had a condom split :o we thought it was just a myth you hear!

xXx

it is full off school girls up mine awell , last time i went my son was there :hugs::hugs: i dont no who was more inbrased him or me :rofl::rofl: am not looking forward to it ,its not even 100%

The emergency contraceptive pill is not 100% guaranteed to prevent pregnancy but it is usually very effective. If your next period is late you should take a pregnancy test. If the emergency pill does not work and you do become pregnant, your baby will not have been harmed by taking the pill.
The emergency contraceptive pill will only protect you for this unprotected sex event. It won't protect you against pregnancy during the rest of your cycle, if you continue to have unprotected sex.
The emergency contraceptive pill is not a reliable means of contraception for regular use. If you find you are using it regularly, you should see your GP or go to a family planning clinic to discuss more suitable contraception options.
Call NHS Direct on 0845 4647 if you are concerned

The emergency contraceptive pill is not 100% guaranteed to prevent pregnancy but it is usually very effective. If your next period is late you should take a pregnancy test. If the emergency pill does not work and you do become pregnant, your baby will not have been harmed by taking the pill.
The emergency contraceptive pill will only protect you for this unprotected sex event. It won't protect you against pregnancy during the rest of your cycle, if you continue to have unprotected sex.
The emergency contraceptive pill is not a reliable means of contraception for regular use. If you find you are using it regularly, you should see your GP or go to a family planning clinic to discuss more suitable contraception options.
Call NHS Direct on 0845 4647 if you are concerned

omg!!!!

really?! wow. :lol:

i don't know what to say appart from i am sat here chuckling! did you say anything to him? i would have had to go over and say hello and ask what he was doing there and were his gf was! :rofl: god help my son when he gets older :rofl:

xXx

it is full off school girls up mine awell , last time i went my son was there :hugs::hugs: i dont no who was more inbrased him or me :rofl::rofl: am not looking forward to it ,its not even 100%

:shock: What did you say to him?! xx

Lol how embaressing!
We had a bit of a situation last week where had to go get morning after pill, cept I went to the chemist and bought it as it was good friday, cost me £25!! x

Lol how embaressing!
We had a bit of a situation last week where had to go get morning after pill, cept I went to the chemist and bought it as it was good friday, cost me £25!! x

it's so expensive isn't it?!
xXx

I know! but at least it stops youngsters just going in and buying it, I know if I was 16 I wouldnt be able to afford that everytime id done the dirty without a johnny!
Still annoying tho lol x

I know! but at least it stops youngsters just going in and buying it, I know if I was 16 I wouldnt be able to afford that everytime id done the dirty without a johnny!
Still annoying tho lol x

it's so small aswell, makes me wonder what on earth justifys the cost with something so small!

some chemists do offer it for free though don't they?

i'd much rather it befree and easily accesible than school girls having to worry about getting it in their school dinner break as the wait sometimes is ridiculas! for some odd, unknown reasonour local f/p centre closes at 3pm or 3.30pm?! what an odd time to close considering the figures released about school aged pregnancies and the times schools finish at! somethings will never make sense :|

xXx

i could not get it today chemist wanted £23 , so will be going to family planning as i nedd my money for hospital trips

Oh no!

I'm a bit cheeky and any time I thought I might need to take the morning after pill, I decided not to, because somehow I'd rather be pregnant than having someone think I had unprotected, unplanned sex! :dohh:

I remember a friend at university telling me she needed to get the morning after pill, after a wild on-campus party. Co-incidently, a close friend of hers who also lived on campus also needed to take the morning after pill, as a result of stupid party sex...

... one of their close male friends vollunteered to drive them to the chemist to get the pill.

He felt pretty cool walking into the chemist with TWO girls who needed the morning after pill.

Sorry... I know its an inappropriate story.... but I thought it was funny....:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->