OMG! I just got a positive on an OPK test.

Ferne

Reaction score
It's a faint second line. I'm going to use a regular test as soon as I need to pee again but if I got a positive on a First Response OPK, does that count?

As soon as my husband gets home, I'll get him to download the photo and I'll post it here for your opinion.

Hopefully, I need to go pee before then and I can use a REAL test.

I just didn't want to waste one. I'm only 8dpo but I was getting some severe cramping today and figured wth.

That is awesome!!!! I will be checking this thread a Loy. Can't wait to see the pic! Good luck and much dust!!!!

Fx'd!

But, if you are going to use an OPK as an HPT...the OPK has to be positive; test line as dark or darker than the control line.

Typically, an HPT will go positive first.

:hugs:

Just took the HPT. No line.
I'm crushed but I shouldn't have gotten so excited to begin with. I am not looking fwd to drugs or ivf and so I grab any sign of hope.
Thanks dachsundmom.

Just took the HPT. No line.
I'm crushed but I shouldn't have gotten so excited to begin with. I am not looking fwd to drugs or ivf and so I grab any sign of hope.
Thanks dachsundmom.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

My OPK wasn't positive until I was about 16 DPO or so and I got my + HPT at 9 DPO so a HPT will definately be positive before an OPK when you are testing for pregnancy. Good luck, my HPT was - at 8 DPO but + at 9 DPO.

In case anybody is reading this thread in the future, I did turn out pregnant. The opk had a faint line. Normally, if I'm not close to ovulation, the opks are blank so that's why I got so excited.

Yay, a big congrats. Have a happy and healthy 9 months. :flower:

Thank you! Fingers x'd you change your moniker to Mammatothree soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->