OMG I'M HAVING A BABY.......

Tam

Mum of 2 - PG with No.3
Reaction score

My computer has been playing up, and as I only have one last day before going into hospital, I thought I would do a post before I was unable to due to my computer or lack of time...........

Well, I have been to bed and not been able to sleep, so I have been a sado and been playing bingo online trying to take my mind off of things, although I didn't win :( Paul's alarm has gone off for work, so he will be taking his computer off me in a bit and I will be left here bored with nothing to do and no one to talk to :cry:

I am sure I will be shattered during the day and sleep then, which wont be a bad thing I don't think, although it probably means I may not sleep well tomorrow night :? which is the last thing I need, but hey ho......such is life and all that!

Where have my pregnant insomnia buddies gone? You have all giving birth or are managing to sleep........ oh well, that will be me soon hopefully :wink:

I am sure I am thinking about tomorrow and being induced, although that isn't worrying me, but I am sure I must be a little worried deep down, but I am trying to stay as calm as possible and really hope I have a much better labour than last time! Well, in 36 hours time, I could be holding Alfie :shock: although I doubt it, that would mean they did everything on time for me :lol:

Well tonight I will finally pack my bag, I keep putting it off :roll: but I will finally do it and get my arse into gear and get sorted for the journey ahead......Oh WOW, I still can't believe it......I am going to have another baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :shock: And a boy at that!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :shock:

If I don't get to talk to you girls before, I certainly will catch up with you afterwards! Thank you so much for all of your support thru this pregnancy and all of the advice, and the well wishes for Thursday over MSN, and for the card Muffin, that was so lovely!

Paul will let Wobbles know as soon as little Alfie pops out, although I have been told worse case scenario, it could take up to the maximum of 5 attemps to get me into labour, and at only a maximum of 2 goes a day, it could be Saturday before we meet him :? But that isn't going to happen to me, I am going to start straight away and pop him right out, and hope Paul has a good catch on him! :wink:

Take care girls, good luck with the BFP's for those who are waiting to test and I hope I hear of one or 2 by the time I am back on here again [-o<

I will catch ya very soon girls, take care and Thank you for everything once again!! :dance: :happydance: :dance: :happydance: :dance::happydance: :dance: :hugs: x

Hope every thing goes well chick! :wink:

:yipee: Good luck Tam an OH!
Im sure u wont need it :wink:
Cant wait to hear of news of baby alfie!
x

Good luck babe! sorry about alll the sleeping! Frankie managed 6 and half hours last night!

Don't be worried I am sre after such a tricky pregnancy birth will be a breeze :wink:

All the best and I'll catch you soon

Lynnie xxx

Ah just wanted to say good luck! we will all be thinking about you. Hope it all goes quickly and smoothly.

good luck hunny hope its quick and eay for you :wink: got all emotional reading that it brought back memories! cant wait to hear news will be checking back all the time :)

Best of Luck Tam!

Really excited for you :D

Hope it all goes well

xx

Wishing you all the luck and a trouble free birth Tam :hugs:

tam i have butterflies for you!!! best of luck and it will go smoothly!!! thinking of u hun!!! xx

How exciting !!! wishing you the best of luck, we will all be thinking of you ! :D

Wow hun, i'ts brought it al back :D
Good luck and heres hoping Alfie is in a rush to be introduced to the world

Will be thinking of you xxxxxxx

Awwww good luck!!! Hope its a speedy birth!! Good Luck!! xxx

Good Luck Tam, I hope things go swiftly for you :hugs:

Cx

good luck all the best hope its easy for u all the best looking forward to seeing pics of babax

Thank you girls......I am so excited now :D Paul has just gone to Asda to get some magazines for me to read tomorrow, and I am thinking on things to pack in me bag.......Only hours to go :happydance:

I am so happy for you guys...I know that I have told you this before, but You, Paul and Jade are a great family and Alfie is one lucky little boy! :hugs: Good Luck and I will be thinking of you! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->