OMG !!! I'm Pregnant!!!!

iwantabub

Reaction score
We don't have OBEM on regularly here in Australia on normal TV so I havent done much watching but I'm at work bored and decided to watch some episodes....

I saw a pregnant woman walking into hospital before and it hit me....

for the first time in 7 months and 3 months of TTC...i realised...I'm Pregnant!!!!!!:wacko:

I'm going to have a baby!!!!!:happydance:

I am almost in tears and i don't even know why... i'm not upset... i am just so overwhelmed with emotions right now...

I am such a goober and at work trying to hide it but I feel so odd!!!!!

And for the first time, even after constantly being sick even up til now, I don't want my baby out of me in a weird way!
I feel like i'm gonna miss him kind of!....
hes so happy and safe and loved and snuggled and warm where he is and i love feeling him kick me and poke me and hiccup on me ....

First time mummies and those of u who done it before...is this normal?? when did it hit u????

Feeling my little girl move. Not just feeling her move, but watching my belly move.

it only hit me when i saw my dd for the first time. i was all about being pregnant last time but coudnt really see myself with an actual baby, just the "idea of" having a cute baby, if that makes sense...

it still has not hit me with this pregnancy and i only have 7 weeks to go!

i was laid last night and our little lady was wriggling her bum off and for the first time i thought wow there really is our little miracle in there but in a way it still doesnt feel real lol

we had been ttc over 4 years and like yourself had bad ms all way thro but still seems all surreal ... i think it will be when shes in our arms it will all sink in :) x

Im thr same sometimes, usually when I watch stuff like that on telly. I cant believe there is a real life baby inside me even tho I feel him kicking me and ive seen the pictures for proof lol your right it is overwhelming especially when its something you've wanted for a long time.
I think the emotional moments are normal and to be expected :)

Aw I had the same when pregnant with my little girl. But then when she was born and she was so cute and sweet and perfect, I couldn't believe she was mine and I couldn't believe I got to "keep" her and she was all mine.
So it went from one to the other.
I'm now looking forward to meeting this little one so I can cuddle it all day long! :)

I keep trying to picture having a baby and admit - nope, I still don't get it.

I hope I do when he comes! :shrug:

Don't get me wrong, I adore being pregnant, and I am so excited about having a baby - but I cannot see that this bump will be a baby.... That is weird right?!!?

Having her by c-section and it really just hit me this week as i am prepping for her....DH never gets hit until they are born then he is like HOLY COW we actually made this little person!

Anytime i see a birth on telly im bawling my eyes out. i cant imagine what its like to hear your baby screaming and looking up at you, i just cant wait but it doesnt seem real. However, then i see him moving around and think 'omg theres really a baby in there'!!

It's not so much the realization that I'm pregnant, I get that. I hurt when I walk, I have heartburn. I'm definitely pregnant. It's more along the lines of "I'm going to have another baby!" And that STILL hits me like a ton of bricks some days! I can't wait to meet her and can't believe I get to have another little squishy baby!

I still don't "get" it that I'm pregnant, or that I'll really have a baby, etc. I keep slowly preparing, buying things, etc. but it all seems so abstract that a REAL BABY, actually MY BABY, that came out of ME, will be using it all!

when the digi test said pregnant 1-2 and for my OH when he felt baby kick lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->