OMG I'm soooo mad at myself!!!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by Braven05, Jan 26, 2011.

1. Braven05

Braven05 Mommy to Avery <3

I was having such a good day, I woke up hungry, which is usually a good sign...I've already taken my antinausea pills for the day...and I decided I needed tuna for lunch. WTH was I thinking? They didn't have normal tuna...it was tuna with celery in it...and it was all fishy tasting and I'm very picky about tuna on a normal basis...and now I feel all icky and nothing I can do is making that feeling go away. I'm so nauseous right now its making me have goosebumps. Ugh, dunno why I did that. Ruined a perfectly good day!

2. Kittee

Kittee Pregnant with #2!

Aww I know how that is! Sometimes I'm so sick then I'll crave something, eat it and feel 100% worse afterwards and burp it or something for hours and just be SICK.

*hugs*

You aren't alone.

Btw I'm seeing my OB today and I'm going to beg for some Zofran!

3. Braven05

lol good for you...hope you find some relief. The first day I took it - it was like a miracle...I felt human for the first time in weeks!

4. carolyn_s

carolyn_s Guest

theres nothing worse than feeling/being sick...can def put a dampner on a day!! hope you feel better soon :hugs: xx

5. Blzgak

Blzgak Well-Known Member

It's the worst! It's depressing how your once favorite foods have no become the enemy. Hopefully one day everything will start to taste normal again.

6. pupsicle

pupsicle Mummy to a daughter

I know how you feel. I loved tuna before I got pregnant. When I had morning sickness I couldn't even think about it, nevermind eat it. I had some last week and it still turns my stomach.Not having it again for a while lol

7. Braven05

Yeah I won't make that mistake twice. It sounded sooo good too! :sick:

8. croydongirl

croydongirl Well-Known Member

Hey Braven - Just wanted to find you and see how things are going. Apart from the sicky feeling sounds like you are well. I am so happy it worked out for you.
    Hubby and I took last month off but I am due to ov in the next few days so we are nervously hopeful that we might get a sticky bean this time!

Best of luck to you lovely - and stay away from the tuna!! x

9. Braven05

Yay, I was actually going to find you and message you today, I was wondering how you guys were doing. I'm so glad you're ready to TTC again...I have my fingers crossed for you that you catch that egg and its a nice sticky bean! So glad to hear from you! :hugs: