OMG I'm soooo mad at myself!!!

Braven05

Mommy to Avery <3
Reaction score
I was having such a good day, I woke up hungry, which is usually a good sign...I've already taken my antinausea pills for the day...and I decided I needed tuna for lunch. WTH was I thinking? They didn't have normal tuna...it was tuna with celery in it...and it was all fishy tasting and I'm very picky about tuna on a normal basis...and now I feel all icky and nothing I can do is making that feeling go away. I'm so nauseous right now its making me have goosebumps. Ugh, dunno why I did that. Ruined a perfectly good day!

Aww I know how that is! Sometimes I'm so sick then I'll crave something, eat it and feel 100% worse afterwards and burp it or something for hours and just be SICK.

*hugs*

You aren't alone.

Btw I'm seeing my OB today and I'm going to beg for some Zofran!

Aww I know how that is! Sometimes I'm so sick then I'll crave something, eat it and feel 100% worse afterwards and burp it or something for hours and just be SICK.

*hugs*

You aren't alone.

Btw I'm seeing my OB today and I'm going to beg for some Zofran!

lol good for you...hope you find some relief. The first day I took it - it was like a miracle...I felt human for the first time in weeks!

theres nothing worse than feeling/being sick...can def put a dampner on a day!! hope you feel better soon :hugs: xx

It's the worst! It's depressing how your once favorite foods have no become the enemy. Hopefully one day everything will start to taste normal again.

I know how you feel. I loved tuna before I got pregnant. When I had morning sickness I couldn't even think about it, nevermind eat it. I had some last week and it still turns my stomach.Not having it again for a while lol

I know how you feel. I loved tuna before I got pregnant. When I had morning sickness I couldn't even think about it, nevermind eat it. I had some last week and it still turns my stomach.Not having it again for a while lol

Yeah I won't make that mistake twice. It sounded sooo good too! :sick:

Hey Braven - Just wanted to find you and see how things are going. Apart from the sicky feeling sounds like you are well. I am so happy it worked out for you.
Hubby and I took last month off but I am due to ov in the next few days so we are nervously hopeful that we might get a sticky bean this time!

Best of luck to you lovely - and stay away from the tuna!! x

Hey Braven - Just wanted to find you and see how things are going. Apart from the sicky feeling sounds like you are well. I am so happy it worked out for you.
Hubby and I took last month off but I am due to ov in the next few days so we are nervously hopeful that we might get a sticky bean this time!

Best of luck to you lovely - and stay away from the tuna!! x

Yay, I was actually going to find you and message you today, I was wondering how you guys were doing. I'm so glad you're ready to TTC again...I have my fingers crossed for you that you catch that egg and its a nice sticky bean! So glad to hear from you! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->