OMG, in 5 years of testing I have never gotten this :)

alicat20

Mom of 2 awesome boys!
Reaction score
So, I have been charting/using OPKs for the past 5 years, both to get pregnant and to avoid it. I have always had an 'almost' positive on CD 14 or 15 each month, but they were never truly positive and i just assumed that I was one of those people who never got a true +ve on them. Anyways, after 5 years of preventing, I finally convinced DH to try for #2 and got this today. :):):) I don't think ANY of my previous OPKs have ever been this dark. So, my question is this, when is the best time to DTD? Thanks girls!

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 60
Wooop i've never gotten a postive that dark before!! Get baby dancing!!

Start now! and do it each day for the next 4 days is what i would do :D xx

I agree with MissCherry15 as it is positive and I would also bd for the next 4days! Dont get out of bed afterwords giving them time to swim up where they need to be. goodluck!!

Wow. I have never gotten one like that either! Baby dance the next four or five days, lol! :hugs: Fx for you. :dust:

yes now now now!!!! 4 days is a good idea! When we got a our BFP we tried all different things for 4 days... sorry TMI... different positions... holding my legs up. Also we used preseed somedays but not all.
Good luck!

I didn't get to DTD until 30 hours after this +be but still hoping we somehow caught the egg! 5 DPO and want to see a bfp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->