OMG its Jack NOT jake!!!

babe2ooo

mum to Jack
Reaction score
OMG i'm going to go mad if another person calls my baby jake instead of jack. :hissy::hissy: i dont get why it is so hard yes they are spelt alot the same but people know the difference, people txt me and and say how is jake and stuff and its really starting to p*ss me off,

Anyone else get people calling there baby the wrong name??

I swear the next person to call him jake is going to get a slap lol

hahahha!! :rofl: my little boy is called Jack, he is 4 now and it people EVENTUALLY get used to it, but this happened a lot in the early years for me too!!!!!

its infuriating isn't it?!!?! :rofl:

it does eventually wear off thou!!!! :hug:

Oscar gets called Oliver sometimes :nope: tut, it is frustrating x

She doesnt get called the wrong name, but members of Marks family insist on spelling it without the 'h'. Who the f&%$ is Cloe?

:hugs: bless you soooooo annoying!! my gramps call's maddilynne/maddi - maggie :dohh: x

Nicole gets called nicola or nicol and so many people spell it wrong, they'll write nichole. It really pee's me off!!

I know the feeling people like to call Harley carly. It drives me nuts! I don't like the name Carly so...its annoying.

people just dont get how annoying it is do they.

yes very annoying, phoebe gets fee, now thats what people call me so it bugs the hell out of me its her dads side that do it but they didnt like her name to start said it too much like fiona :saywhat:

I'm going to be screwed with the name Niamh, aren't I? :rofl:

lol actually...just wondering..how do you pronounce that? Niamh?

She doesnt get called the wrong name, but members of Marks family insist on spelling it without the 'h'. Who the f&%$ is Cloe?

My Chloe gets cards ect made out to Cloe ... i think one of the Bratz dolls is called Cloe :dohh:

My MIL spells it Chloughe ... how the hell she figured that i dont know

Yes, how DO you pronounce it? It looks so pretty written but I've never actually heard it said before.

Renah's name is pronounced Ree-Nah but I get a lot of "Ray-nah" and
"Ren-ah" which drives me INSANE

LOL an old man that stays down the road from us calls Daisy, Daffodil:dohh:
I let him off though cos he's about 98!

Yes, how DO you pronounce it? It looks so pretty written but I've never actually heard it said before.

Renah's name is pronounced Ree-Nah but I get a lot of "Ray-nah" and
"Ren-ah" which drives me INSANE

My friends little girl is called Niamh and she pronounces it "Neeve" Dont know if Rafwifes is the same!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->