OMG its Jack NOT jake!!!

i get alfi instead of ali rather a lot......i love the name alfi and if i had another wee boy i might even call him alfi but my baby is ALI not ALFI!!!!!

well....i didnt really pick an easy name but still.....Maley gets called Marley (there isnt a R in her name) and gets called Mallie...but i suppose i asked for it! :rofl:

My aunt and uncle thought he was called Brad-ee, like the name Brad, seriously?!?! Its not exactly an uncommon name you'd think they could get it. Thats it really though

everone calls Rhys Rhys but i get it spelt Reece all the time,
will be forever saying how its spelt.
xx

Kacy gets called Katie instead of Kacy, i was at surestart at this group and this women kepted called her katie and i was getting really annoyed and saying it kacy so said yer i know katie

in the end laura had to go up tell her she was like so sorry. even then she didn't get it, we made a pizza and i put kacy on it so i knew who's it was and she was like whos kacy, i said that kacy's she said no your daughter is Katie AGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH 100 times i told her its kacy not katie.

when my daughter Reese was born everyone assumed she was a boy, even our doctor had her down as "master Reese" i hate it. people are always spelling it with a "c" instead of an "s".

My youngest girl is called Roxie, people call her Rosie.

Brooke doesnt often get mispronounced but sometimes people miss the E off the end which is annoying

My mums OH calls her Evie, no idea where that one came from :rofl::rofl:

My 10 yr olds name is Kasey and he is a boy but when he goes to to the doctors or dentist even from being a baby theyve said, "Mrs Brooks you can bring HER in now" 10 yrs on im still correcting people on what sex he is, and my daughters name is Angel Lilia but my dad insists on calling her angie lil, now he got the whole family calling her angie lil and i thought angel lilia was such a pretty name.

My daughter is Ashlyn and everyone says Ashley. My name is Tamela and everyone calls my Pamela!!!!!! It will never end ;)

Everyone calls Ophelia Fi so I can sympathize with you!If I wanted people to call her Fi I would just have called her Fiona!!x

I thought that everyone would called Helena, "Helen-ah" but most say "He-lay-nah" which is what I intended, so I am pleasantly surprised. I noticed that if people don't know how to pronounce it they usually ask, "What did you name her again?" rather then say it wrong. So I am :happydance:

I thought that everyone would called Helena, "Helen-ah" but most say "He-lay-nah" which is what I intended, so I am pleasantly surprised. I noticed that if people don't know how to pronounce it they usually ask, "What did you name her again?" rather then say it wrong. So I am :happydance:

I LOVE your daughters name! Its so very Midsummer night's dream and I love it.

my MIL pronounces Ffion (pronounced fee-on) 'Theon' with a 'th' sound instead of a 'f' sound

pisses me off every day

Skyler is called Tyler all the time...I'm so annoyed by that so when people now ask me his name I almost hiss like a snake..Sssssskyler!!!LOL!

When Alyssa was born I had one of the nurses tell me i spelt her name wrong she kept insisting it was Alicia.

told her i gave birth to her and named her and will spel it how i like lol.

even now i get ppl calling her Alicia or Alyssia there os no ia in her name lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->