OMG its Jack NOT jake!!!

im lucky my jack has been called any thing different yet!

lol People are always calling Anna Hannah - even my nan who KNOWS her name! :hissy: but that's more understandable than Jack and Jake - They don't even sound alike!

My nan is terrible for things like this - my brother is three now and my nan STILL calls him "Alexandra" instead of "Alexander"! :grr:

lol People are always calling Anna Hannah - even my nan who KNOWS her name! :hissy: but that's more understandable than Jack and Jake - They don't even sound alike!

My nan is terrible for things like this - my brother is three now and my nan STILL calls him "Alexandra" instead of "Alexander"! :grr:

If you lived here, you'd get that ALL the time. In a lot of places we add H's in front of A's and drop H's in front of O's. So Anna becomes Hannah and "home" becomes 'ome hah.

Yep, it's pronounced Neeve (rhymes with steve!) :)

OH's mother is the only one that ever gets Coltons name wrong, when she spells it she write "Colten" it drives me nuts because I think "Colton" looks nicer than "Colten". Plus, he is almost a year old, you would think his grandma knew what his name was. Ugh :grr:

I get the same thing , everyone calls maxim - maxin argg or better yet my family calls him maxi wtf ??

Aidan only gets called Aidan (thankfully!!)
Its when they spell it wrong 'Aiden/Adien/Adian' It really boils my blood!! :hissy: After all they all got Baby Announcement cards 'with' the CORRECT spelling on :hissy: Don't know why I bothered!!

I had a card when Erin was born with the message 'congratulations on the birth of Aaron Jane Duffy'. Aaron is not even a girls name!!!! :rofl:

i had a card for Milly Martha No her names Amelia Megan

When people ask what Leo's name is and i say it they always go "Awww Liam what a lovely name" lol and Im like NO its LEO!
x

ALL the time...
where im from its not to bad as its pronounced -Rhi-AN-non,(emphasise the AN,)
but OH's side insist on saying rhian-un...and spelling it with one n..!!!! Grrrr
ive even had Rhianna-on..(who's kid that is i dont know but it aint mine !!!) :lol:

I'm going to be screwed with the name Niamh, aren't I? :rofl:

Surely people can't confuse Niamh with anything else?! Or do you mean spelling it like Neve? At least people can't really go wrong with Sam :rofl: x

ALL the time...
where im from its not to bad as its pronounced -Rhi-AN-non,(emphasise the AN,)
but OH's side insist on saying rhian-un...and spelling it with one n..!!!! Grrrr
ive even had Rhianna-on..(who's kid that is i dont know but it aint mine !!!) :lol:

Rhianna-on :rofl: ...I've never heard Rhiannon pronounced any differently to how it should be either! Rhian-un is so hard to say! (and took me too many attempts to type too!) x

hi all,
am i ok to give my son half a rusk mixed in with his milk before bed like blended and then added to his milk so its all runny with him being so young just a few people has advised me to try but im scared incase something happns

??

My little one is Eva and if one more person says Ava or Evie its not a difficult name to remember!!

I've not got a child whose name to mispronounce, but after 21 years my grandmother still spells my name wrong every Christmas. Elvira becomes Elviera, no matter how often we correct her. But my pet pieve is that nearly everyone in my family spells Peter (DH) as Pieter. I know they're Dutch, but please learn

Hmmmmmmm....people always call me Hazel but my name is Heather:dohh::growlmad::saywhat:

When Erin was born last week I sent a group text to everyone saying her name was Erica:dohh::dohh::dohh::blush: and we keep calling her Ella (that's my brothers baby's name):rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Gawd, I'm useless:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->