OMG little fatties!

FsMummy

single mum to 4 cuties
Reaction score
cant believe how much weight theyve put on! aimee now weighs 7lb15 and phoebe is now a whopping 8lb3! its prob because they have 2 bottles of formula at night and 1 during the day but im so pleased. they arent like little dollys anymore lol

Fantastic news!! Well done to mummy and babies!!

its going great thanks. they have 2 bottles at night then i feed them in the morning then they have a bottle at 1 and i feed them the rest of the day till they have thier night time bottles again. they used to just have 2 night bottles but ive added one during the day, otherwise they are constantly on the boob (and i mean they are on there literally all day which isnt fair on my older daughter and i have no time to do the cleaning, washing etc) other than that tho its all good. i was disappointed about giving them an extra bottle as i would love them to be exclusively bf. oh well, maybe in the near future i can wean them off formula. thanks for asking!

Sounds like things are going really well, that's great! :D

Well done babies!!! And an extra special well done for mummy!!! I cant believe how well you are doing!!!:thumbup::happydance:

You're doing brill!! I knew you would :winkwink:

x

Well done little girls!! And super well done to you fsmummy! I've just noticed your avatar saying WTT no4!!! I can't believe you having two at a time and another little one hasn't put you off!!! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->