omg..look at this bloat =[[

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by Jennifer., Nov 14, 2011.

1. Jennifer.

Jennifer. TTC

I'm going to show you what my tummy looked like before so you get why im so sad..and now look at it..I could cry at how bloated I look lol =[[ I cant even suck it in..I already look 10years pregnant

then
    https://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k189/shuturfacebia/IMAG0818.jpg

now.

https://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k189/shuturfacebia/IMAG0684-1.jpg

I wish it was real bump..i'm afraid someones going to ask me how far along I am and I'll be all "uhhh 5 weeks"

2. jenmcn1

jenmcn1 Expecting baby #4:)

Is this your first baby? Some women who are quite tiny in the waist can pop out nuch sooner...although I think you can count on yours being bloat. 5 weeks is supe early for a baby belly. Its a good indicator of what your belly will look like in a couple months from now though...super cute!

3. Lors

Lors Well-Known Member

I am exactly the same - its a nightmare! And it only got worse for me, 11 weeks now and feel sooo FAT!! :( I know it will all be worth it in the end tho :)

4. xloulabellex

xloulabellex Mummy to 2 beautiful boys

I had same thing, I was pretty tiny before... as soon as I was abuot 6/7 weeks I bloated out.. now i'm 19+ weeks and it's officially a bump (has been for a fwe weeks now) but yeh.. I felt the same! <3

5. Jennifer.

Jennifer. TTC

I kind of wish it was baby instead of gas and bloat.. I'm pretty tiny to begin with so I'm sure thats one of the reasons its popping out so much..and yessum this is my first baby

I wanted to take a picture every week but now ive decided not to lol!! I dont want to be bigger at 5 weeks than at 10 just because im big from bloat

6. spidey

spidey Well-Known Member

keep taking pics every week even if its just bloat! I did it with my first and it's been fun looking back at them from time to time. I get really bloated too and I've been known to exaggerate how far along I am :haha:

7. shescrafty

shescrafty Well-Known Member

Don't worry I'm tiny too! I have the smallest waistline and since 5 weeks I have had an unbelievable bloated belly too....still have it and its not hard so I know its just bloating and gas! By the end of the day I cant button my jeans and my husband says I look about 6 months pregnant! I think it's normal :) it will go down. Its all the progesterone....don't worry :) The girl who commented first is absolutely right, its a glimpse as to what you will look like in a few months...soo cute :)

8. jenmcn1

jenmcn1 Expecting baby #4:)

I wouldn't worry baby bump will be there before you know it:) with my son I was so anxious to have a belly...but now I feel like I could wait lol. 12 weeks is when your uterus will start pop out. Its an exciting time...enjoy:)

9. Jennifer.

Jennifer. TTC

Thanks girls..I'm just wishing it was either not there or baby because its kind of embarrassing lol...My jeans dont fit really right now and when i do squeeze them on it hurts

10. Nafretili

Nafretili Mummy & Pregnant

I'm the same! All bloated! I'm in maternity jeans already because my other trousers either dont fit or are uncomfortable! I'm 7 weeks :p

11. Praying4O

Praying4O Having a baby BOY!

dont feel bad! im 9 weeks and rocking a belly band already!