omg MY FIRST POSTIVE OPK PLEASE VERIFY

emily3399

3 dd's expecting #4:)
Reaction score
OMG im in shock so so happy got a defo positive the test is darker than the control Picture 8.jpg

the top one is today and they bottom one is yesterday cant believe the test line darker than control still cant believe it :)

Picture 9.jpg this my last four tests including my positive this morning woohoo :)

i bought a digital cb this morning and got a nice smiley face just to make sure that was about 11am then at 4pm i tested again and it was negative so lasted just over 24 hours so fx done all we can and we will get a bfp this month :)

Emily I think I will be equally as excited...I've never had one come bck positive yet but hopefully its all about to chg!

Thats a definate positive!! FX its your month xx

lfttc im sure your positive opk will be on its way its only my 2nd month ttc but the first month was disastorous i was constantly stressing about when i would ov etc. Then i figured i had to stop as it was driving me to distraction i got a regular 28/29 day cycle so knew roughly when i was ov'ing so i bought one pack of 5 strips and said to oh that i was only using them not buying more. I just relaxed about it this month and cant believe i got my positive so maybe that is the key :) good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->