OMG nothing fits

shanny

mother of 4 and an angel
Reaction score
One of those days when you wake up and no trousers fit anymore............ahhhhhhhhhh................really do not want to buy anymore stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I totally understand. I have a meltdown this morning coz I can't find anything to wear nothing even fits my feet as they are so swollen :cry:

I totally sympathise. I literally have maybe 3 things that fit me. Makes it hard to leave the house.

I'm the same, I had to stop wearing my maternity black trousers and I'm now in leggings, they are my new best friend xxx

I am so glad the doc signed me off work now, because I work in an office and was running out of work clothes that fit! Now I can live in summer dresses mostly until birth (and after!)

Can barely pull my bikini bottoms or booty shorts I sleep in over my ass lol:)

I had that this morning with my jackets. Have to wear smart casual for work (and start of winter here). Jackets fit me last week, but after the weekend, I can't even get the buttons to touch. Like you, I really don't want to buy any more (and I can't justify the purchase for only another few months of wear).

im getting fed up of buying bigger stuff every week.
i brought size 14s yday..and theyre tighter than my 12s.
i live in leggins and a vest top. I MISS MY SKINNY JEANS!!! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"